Our half of the summer

Authors note- I'm not doing the one shot till I'm sure I want to do it. I'm sorry I haven't been writing my computer broke down and now I have to write on my phone. I'm also going back to school in less than over a week. I'm hoping to finish this book by fall break or thanksgiving who knows but until then please stay with me on this.

Izuku's POV
It's been a long week. School is on break for a while. Due to the hero commission. It's Friday and my uncle is coming to get Alisa for a couple weeks. Due to this actually being summer break. I'm guessing the break they wanted me to do came earlier than expected. Kacchan and his twins are packing up their stuff. They all are moving out. Kacchan is moving in with Shoto due to him getting his own house built on campus. Neito is moving in with Kaminari and Shinso. And Yuga is moving back in with his parents and his older sister Himiko. So I'm going to have 3 extra rooms that I don't know what to do. Yea Dabi is sleeping in the guest bedroom but that might change if our relationship progresses.
I hear a knock on the front door. "Alisa clean up Uncle Zawa is here!" I yell out and all I hear is 'ok mama' I open the door. "Hi Izu I just want to ask if your ok with me taking her out of state?" I nod and I hand him her suit case "I'm fine with that as long as she's safe. And back home for her birthday since it's coming up in 2 months." He nodded and put her bag and stuff in the back of his truck. "So Dabi will be back tomorrow morning so you have the house to yourself izu." I see Alisa gave me hug and got in her great uncles truck. I wave them off and went in and cleaned the rooms and went to take a nap.

Dabi's POV
I'm on my way back to the house since I went scavenging. More or less trying to find people that are against the HC (hero commission) that can go under cover and get the stores stocked on campus. Shiggy is with me. And now we are on our way back. Once we got back I noticed that the whole house was clean. But all the lights were off. The Bakugo siblings moved out. And Alisa was with Aizawa. So I walked towards my mouses room to see if he was relaxing or sleeping. I walked in with him having a book on his chest, no blanket, and just looked uncomfortable. So I walked in grabbed the book and got him under the blanket. He woke up to be a little conscience to where he said "l-lay with me please D-Dabi" he sounded tired and sore from all he's done today so I sat beside him and pulled him to my chest "you did a great job cleaning today" he purred to me. And nuzzled my neck "I-i did??" I nodded and layed down fully and laid him on my chest. "Go to sleep my little mouse" and within minutes he was asleep.. I soon dozed off with him.