New life, many unknown things

Izuku's Pov: As I unpack my bags and everything in my house. I hear Alisa start to fuss. So I went to go get her and I see Todoroki holding her and bouncing her up and down. She was quit then and laughing at Todoroki and playing with his hair. "I got her, you go do what you need to do" he said in a monotone voice. "Thank you Todoroki." I gave him a smile and walk into the kitchen to see Kacchan putting seasoning away. "Hey kacchan. Thank you for the help." I said "your welcome nerd." he said, Alisa was taking a nap while I done the dishes. "Hey nerd we are going to bed so that we can get some sleep for school tomarrow!" he yelled from the other room. "Ok Kacchan"

....

I got up to my alarm going off. I shut it off and started to get my things for the shower ready. I have to meet Hawks at the entrance to the school since he is the daycare attendant. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body then got out to get dressed. I was wearing the school uniform. I went into Alisa's room to get her ready. But she was already up and jumping on her bed. " Alisa Midoriya what did I tell you about jumping on your bed?" I gave her the mom glare "S-sowey papa I wonts do its again." she put her head down in shame. I sighed "Pup, do you know why I said not to jump on your bed?" I asked her while getting clothes for her. "No papa I dont. why does you say not to jwamp on the bwed?" she asked me to get the shoes she wants for the day. "Because you can get hurt my pup. And papa doesn't want his pup to get hurt." I say while putting her in her dress for the day and her shoes."

her clothes.

I picked her up and packed her dipper bag and grabbed my books and my school bag and walked with her to the front entrance of the school

I picked her up and packed her dipper bag and grabbed my books and my school bag and walked with her to the front entrance of the school. After we got to the school, I see Hawks waiting for me at the front entrance. "Hey Hawks, I'm here sorry it took me forever to get here. I had a talk with Alisa since she was jumping on her bed." i say Alisa was in my arms sleeping since we were pretty far from UA. "Its fine hot stuff. Anyway you better get going class started 10 minutes ago." he says "This is her bag it has everything in it for her." i say and handed him Alisa and her bag. I waved goodbye to him and ran to class since I left. the reason why Hawks calls me hot stuff is because I dated him when I was pregnant with Alisa. He helped me through the pregnancy. we broke up when Alisa was 2 because we lost feelings. Hes now happily married to Miriko and has a child of his own any way. He is about a month old now. 

I got to class and walked in to see Aizawa staring at the door. "Sorry sensei. I had to drop off your granddaughter." he motioned for me to sit down. I heard uraraka whisper to Ilda "he has a daughter. What a slut." Ilda laughed a little and sat forward to pay attention to class. She hates me because I got with her crush. Which was Hawks. Then she got pissed off because Kacchan told her he wasn't going to go out with her since he was dating Shoto. I turned her down and now she's made rumors about me. 

I was taking notes about the lesson when a paper was thrown on my desk. I unwrapped it to see what it said and what it said pissed me and the person next to me off. Which was Kacchan. He about got up and said something when I told him to wait for the bell to ring then we could tell nezu. the note said to Kill myself since I was such a whore of an omega that I shouldn't be here. I wanted to cry but I didn't for the sake of not making a scene.

...

The bell rang and I got up and walked over to the Bakusquad which consisted of Kacchan, me as right hand, Todoroki, Tsu, Jiro, Momo, Mina, Denki, Shinso, Sero, Kirishima, and a couple others but there's alot of people. They mainly sit with us during lunch. "Hey guys do you all want to come and eat with me and Alisa?" everyone screamed yes. And now we were off to the daycare to see Alisa. 

We walked in and I see Miriko talking to Hawks with the baby. "Miriko how are you doing" I asked. She turned and smiled at me "I'm doing ok I'm just having issues with getting some sleep. James never sleeps and it kinda sucks." I look at her and I noticed that her son was awake and fighting sleep. "Here let me see him" she gave him to me. I put his head on my chest and let out calming hormones and started to bounce and pat his but. Within minutes he was asleep. I look over to see Alisa playing with the squad. "You miss her being small dont you?" Miriko asked. "I do but she was such a hard baby to have around. She was constantly sick. But I still love her." I speak. "Hey Hot stuff what time are you coming to get Alisa???" Hawks asked. I gave Miriko, James. "Um after class." I kiss Miriko on the cheek "see you sweetie." and I left for the rest of the day for class.