Our Half of the summer part 2

POV Izuku
   I woke up to something so warm. To be homeless I didn't want to get up. That's when I felt a hand on my hip. It started to rub my hip. So I went to jump up when all I hear is a gruff voice. "What's the matter little mouse! Did I hurt you by rubbing your hip? Did I startle you awake?!" I put my hand over his mouth. "S-shut up Dabi your fine" he nodded. "Sorry little mouse. Do you want me to make breakfast?" I nodded and got up. "I'm going to go get in the shower...um... what do you want to be called??" He looked at me and smiled. "I don't care what you call me little mouse. You go take a shower I'm going to make breakfast" is all he said.
......
It's the same schedule over and over. I've gotten closer to Dabi though. We actually officially started to date. But I'm still not fond of physical touch. It's gotten better. I actually let him kiss me a few times. Now I'm in the living room sitting and watching TV or the news. My phone went off and I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked not really knowing "hello nephew I was wondering if I could have Alisa until her next birthday?? UA is not having any classes until this war is over. And since we are out of the country we won't be able to come back until we get a jet from UA to pick us up." I smiled "I don't mind if you you keep her but I want FaceTime calls every night. Do you understand?" We finished the call and as soon as that happened Dabi walked in from his mission. "Hello gorgeous how have you been??" I looked up at him and smiled. "I'm good handsome just got off the phone with uncle Zawa." He nodded and put what he needed to put up. He walked back into the living room. "So I what was it that he called you about??" He asked me and I noticed he had no shirt on. I turned my head and looked to the floor. "He asked if he could have Alisa until next year on her birthday. Or at least until everything settles down."
  Next thing I know is my chin is being grabbed "little mouse we've talked about the new rules~ look at me when we are speaking.." I was a blushing mess but I nodded "y-yes sir" he kisses my lips. After that he started to sniff the air "Little mouse when is your heat??" I looked to the side in confusion "shouldn't be until..." I look at my phone. I started to freak out "son of a buskett eater!!" He looked at me confused "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you! It's supposed to start anytime now..." he looked at me and sat on the other couch "since you are still in the right mind and only producing hormones we need to talk.." I started to fidget "w-what do you want to talk about babe?" He sighs "you can tell me no ok. But my Rut is also supposed to start anytime and I was wondering if you want to mate? We've been together for a good couple months..." I was sitting there shocked I didn't know what to say

AN- hahaha cliffhanger sorry it's taking me forever to finish a chapter.. I've been busy with work and school so I'm so sorry