A Life of A Class Z Alpha

Dabi's POV
I was walking when I bumped into a very small male. By the smell of him he was an omega but I couldn't get anything else bc he had scent blockers on. He looked no more than 17 or 18. He said sorry and left with a blond.

I walked into the store. I was buying things for the League. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked to see Handjob (shigaraki) texted me. To tell me we had a mission coming up. A couple weeks ago Big Boss (AFO) and Handjob told us to keep an eye out for a green haired omega. Actually it was the one I ran into. I texted handjob to tell him I found the greenett.
As I'm shopping I see an "Alpha" harassing another person. By the looks of it it's an omega....CHILD!!! OH HELL TO THE FUCK NO!!! I walked my happy ass over to this "Alpha" and pulled him off the child. She looked no more than 14 years old. I set that "Alpha" on fire. I took the little girl to her mother and called Kurogiri to pick me up and that I had every thing from the store.
                               .....
I got back to the base with the groceries. Crazy (Toga) was on the phone with her mate. She walked over and grabbed the things to hold her blood in that I bought her. I gave everything else to Kurogiri. I seen Handjob walk over. "Dabi, master wants to see us. He wants to talk about the mission and the fact you seen my brother." I nodded and we walked to Big Bosses office. He knocked on the door and we got a faint "come in" we both walked in. "Hello Pa-MASTER sorry" handjob said "it's fine my son. Now as you all know my youngest son Izuku Midoriya is suffering some major abuse." Big Boss says. I hold up my hand. He looked at me questioningly. "Sir he also has a child. I didn't get a good look at her. He also seems to be unmated." I said looking a bit worried and suspicious about this situation. Big Boss stood up "I've noticed. I've been watching over my son for some time now. And my ex-wife. They have done more to abuse him than just hit him. His stepfather rapped him on his first heat when he was 15. That's when he conceived his daughter and my granddaughter Alisa Midoriya. She is now 3 almost 4 years old. Izuku is 18. He's in his 3rd year in high school at UA. So I have a mission for the traitors and all of us." He said giving us a picture of Midoriya and how much the abuse caused him. And a picture of Alisa. "Ok what's this mission about father. Bc I can't stand to see my brother hurt and abused. I didn't even know that I had a niece!" He started to cry. "My son if you would listen I would tell you. And u sending off destressed hormones. So plz calm down." Big boss told him. He settled down after Big boss sent calming hormones off. Which I thought was nice. He smelled of a hint of blood but also smelled of white cherrys. It was calming but he got back to the point. "But the plan will start off with kidnapping Toshinori Yagi also known as All Might. And Inko Midoriya my ex-wife who is married to Toshinori. After words I call Nezu the principal of UA. All of UA other than Izuku, Shoto Todoroki, and Bakugo triplets are Traitors. After we do this we kidnap all the Bakugo triplets. Then finally we get UA to set up the round barrier around the whole campass. Then we will go from there understand?" We both nodded after he said that. "U both may go. Tell everyone it's time for bed tho bc we have an early morning tomorrow." I got up and left. I'm guessing Handjob stayed to talk to Big Boss. I told everyone what was going on and they all went to bed. I went to sleep in my room thinking of how we are going to win this war now.

Author: hey my wonderful sunshines and storm clouds sorry I haven't been posting much. Tbh I've been writing the story than putting it on here. So plz don't be mad I promise to post as much as I can today so sorry. I promise to make up for it. So thank you for reading this is probably my longest chapter so far so thank you. It's 780 words