Tears.

I woke up the next day laying the warm arms of Uk. He was on his phone, chuckling to cat memes. I kissed his chest before looking up at him.

"Good morning beautiful" he said, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled at him, yawning. He sat up, walking to his bathroom.

"Come shower with me, I want to take you out" he said, smiling softly. I grinned, walking towards him. As we walked into the bathroom, he closed the door behind us. He pulled me closer to him and turned me around before pulling out his phone. He wrapped his arm around my waist and used the other hand to hold his phone in front of my face. He buried he face into my neck before snapping a picture. He let go and smiled, showing me the photo.

"It's so cute" I said, smiling at him. He put his phone down and removed his clothing. My eyes fell to his toned stomach and I soaked in the view. He chuckled at me before turning on the shower and getting in.

"You have a bigger butt than me, what the fuck" I said, giggling. He gasped dramatically, looking at me with a cocked eyebrow and an open mouth. I laughed harder as I removed my clothing, letting my silk pajamas fall off my body.

He hummed, looking at me up and down. I smiled before slowly stepping into the shower. I sighed in relief, the hot water feeling amazing on my skin.

After our shower, we got dressed. I didn't bring a lot of makeup so I just put what I had on, which was dew glow primer, blush, and mascara. I sprayed on my Chanel and vanilla perfumes. I put on my wedged sandals and met him in the dining room. He smiled at me and walked up to me, kissing my forehead.

"You look and smell amazing, Cherry."

I smiled at him, melting into his hug. As he let go of me, he grabbed my bag and a pair of shoes that matched my outfit.

"Did you buy those for me? How did you know my foot size?" I asked, grinning. He chuckled after shifting his weight on his left side.

"Well, I measured your foot last night when you were sleeping and ran out this morning to get you a pair of comfortable shoes to change into just in case your feet start to hurt while we walk".

I smiled at him, looking at the shoes. I bowed to him slightly to express my gratitude before walking outside and to his car. Once we were both in the car, he gave me a mask. I placed mine over my face as did he, and he started up the car before backing out the driveway. He smiled at me before pressing a button. All of a sudden, the roof of the car and the windows starting going inside little crevices of the car and disappearing into them.

"Wahh, this is a convertible?" I asked, smiling wildly at him. He chuckled at me before clicking the radio. I laid my head back with a huge smile on my face. looking past the shallow water. I stared at the sun as it rose slowly, painting the sky with a bright plaster of contrasted colors.

I closed my eyes, a smile on my face. The excitement in my heart won't rest even a little bit. His hand finds its way to my thigh. He sang the song on the radio as I raised my arms up through the air, eyes still shut. As I sat back, I couldn't help but think about Hwan. He had been texting my phone nonstop, but I wouldn't respond. Uk knew about him but it still made me uncomfortable talking to Hwan while I'm with him. I sighed softly, hoping Uk didn't notice. Thankfully, he didn't. I stayed in my thoughts the whole time, trying to break it so it wouldn't ruin my mood.

"We're here, dove" he sang. I looked over him, smiling brightly. We got out of his car, putting our masks on. He fixed my hair, pushing it behind my ear. He grabbed my hand, leading me through the dirt road. We walked and talked. He said jokes to make me giggle.

"Your laugh is so beautiful, Cherry" he said. I looked at him. His eyes sparkled in the sunlight and his dark black hair shined.

"Thank you, Uk" I said softly. As we walked for a few more hours, we passed by a bunch of kittens. I gasped, pulling Uk closer to the cage where the kittens were.

"Uk, look how cute they are. Look at that one!" I said, pointing to the pure brown kitten with blue and green eyes.

"How much?" Uk asked the owner, pulling out his wallet. I stared at him in shock before shaking my head rapidly.

"Hush Cherry" he said. I could hear him smiling. The owner gave him a price of $500. My mouth dropped as he pulled out the $500. The owner checked the money before handing me the kitten. I squealed softly before cuddling the kitten. He curled right into my neck.

"Thank you Uk. You're so amazing" I said as we walked. He kissed my forehead as he wrapped his arm around my neck.

"Let's go get funnel cake before we leave" he said, winking. I nodded at him, petting my kitten as we walked and talked. After funnel cake, we got back into the car and started driving back to Uk's home.

As we pulled on his road, he looked at me. I was too busy petting my new kitten to look at him, but I could see him looking at me out of the side of my eye.

"What are you going to name him" he said, looking back at the road.

I hummed in thought before studying the cat.

"Expresso" I replied.

He chuckled, nodding in agreement. We pulled up in his drive way and he parked before getting out and opening my door. We walked inside and sat on the couch. He put on a movie as I took off my shoes and laid back with Expresso on my chest. He sat down next to me, taking off his shoes before wrapping his arm around me. Uk, Expresso and I, spent the rest of the day watching scooby-doo movies.