Triangle.

I woke up slowly, Hwan still there. I exhaled, not looking forward to the conversation. I picked up my phone, reading all the missed texts from Uk. I felt guilt flush through my body. 

Uk: I was glad to have you there with me. It was amazing. Did you enjoy yourself? I was sad when I had to drop you off. 

8:30 pm

Uk: Also, the kitten is looking for you. It's pretty depressing.

8:45 pm

Uk: Cherry?

9:25 pm

Uk: Cherry? Are you okay?

9:55 pm

He called a few times as well and left a voicemail on the last call. Sighing, I texted him back. I let him know that I was okay and fell asleep right when I came in. I also let him know that I would be busy all day and probably wouldn't be on my phone too much. I turned my phone on silent before shaking Hwan softly, trying to move him off me. 

He groaned, slowly opening his eyes. He looked at me as if he was in a dream. I pushed my hair out of my face, looking at him. Before I knew it, he pushed himself up, kissing me passionately. I pushed my hands against his chest, attempting to push him back. Not because I didn't want it but because I didn't need to want it. He has no intention on being good to me. 

I pushed him back and we held eye contact for a little second. He sighed, turning his head away from me. My skin was burning for him no matter how hard I fought it. I reached for his face, turning it towards me. We stared at each other for a moment before he kissed me again. This time, it was slow. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was full of love. 

He laid me on my back, my arms wrapped around his neck. He started pressing kisses on my chest, pushing his hands down both sides of my waists. I let out exhales, getting eager for me. 

"Just use me already" I whispered to myself, not intending for him to hear it. He stopped all movement. I looked up at him in a curious manner only to be met back with a hurt face. 

"Use you? That's what you think I'm doing?" he said, staring at me with intense and hurt eyes. I tried to find the words as I watched him get up and put on his shirt. "Hwan" I said softly, trying to stall time before he walked out. He grabbed his phone before unlocking my door and walking out. I followed him to the door, watching him bust into his room, slamming the door behind him. 

I sighed, dropping my head. The bathroom door flung open and Ryder rushed out. "Cherry?" he screamed. He was wrapped in nothing more than a towel. I chuckled as he ran over to me, holding the towel over him desperately. He wrapped an arm around me, smiling. I leaned into his embrace, closing my eyes. "Let me go get dressed before you see me naked and then we're gonna talk because you OWE me" he said, looking at me and pointing. I nodded, smiling. I know he could see how sad my smiles were. I walked into my room before grabbing my grey sweats and a grey crop top that has pokemon all over it. I grabbed my grey uni hoodie before walking to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, done my routine, and clipped my wet hair back after brushing and putting snail mucin in it. I grabbed my glasses, phone, keys, and airpods before walking out of my room. Hwan was in the kitchen, but he wasn't alone. He was sitting there with a girl. 

She had long brown hair and glasses. Her lips fell perfectly. I looked at him, determined not to show I cared. I looked at Ryder. He was sitting on the couch, writing something. He looked up at me and then at Hwan and the girl. He sighed loudly, shaking his head before getting up. He walked into his room and came back out with a hoodie on and his school bag. 

"Let's go study at the cafe since Hwan can never allow our home to be whore free" he said, rolling his eyes at Hwan. Hwan's mouth fell open. I followed Ryder to the door only to be pulled back by Hwan. 

"She's nobody. She's just helping me study Cherry please" he said, his voice desperate. I looked at him, shaking my head. 
"Fine" he said. He pulled me back in before looking at the girl. "Hey, you can pack up. I'm just gonna' do the rest with my roommates" he said, giving her an uninterested smile. I stood there, chewing at my gum and playing with my keys. She looked very upset. I bowed my head to her a bit as she walked out of the room. He grabbed all his stuff before grabbing my hand, walking me downstairs. 

Ryder was waiting with an unamused look on his face. I giggled, wrapping my arms underneath Ryders as Hwan walked next to me. We all talked as we made our way to the cafe. Once we got there, we all sat down. 

The waiter walked up to us and asked for our orders. Mine was my usual, dragonfruit lemon iced tea and a blueberry scone. Ryder got salmon bagels and a sweet iced tea, and Hwan got raspberry and lemon water with a blueberry and chocolate chip pancake. 

We all took out our studying supplies and studied together as we waited for our meals. Once we received our food maybe 20 minutes later, we took an eating break. The cafe usually gets busy around this time because just like us, a lot of people come here to study. 

We all laughed and talked. I made up a lie when they asked me about the weekend and why I was missing. I could tell both Hwan and Ryder didn't believe me. As we were talking, I heard someone call my name. 

"Cherry?"

I turned around followed by Hwan and Ryder. My heart dropped when it was Uk that looked back at me. His eyes were unreadable. I couldn't tell if he was upset. He flashed a small smile and bowed to the table, greeting us. We bowed back, but I felt sick to my stomach.

He went to the table further away from ours and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. 

"Hey guys, that's my professor and I need to ask him a question about my work" I said, rushing off to Uk's table. 

"Uk. Are you upset with me?" I asked softly. He looked up at me from his laptop, resting his head on his hand. 

"The guy who was texting you the first night over at my house. Is that him?" he asked, his voice soft like always. I nodded, rubbing a bit at my forehead. He nodded in return and went back to his work. 

"Uk please" I said, my heart aching. 

"Is he why you weren't responding to me last night" he paused. "And the "busy" you supposedly are today? Did you sleep with him?" he asked, not looking at me. I sighed, visibly stressed.

"No, Uk. Nothing happened" I said, hoping it wasn't obvious that I was lying. He nodded, looking at me for a split second. The look in eyes was scary. Dark almost. 

"Go with your friends. We'll talk later" he whispered. His voice was low. Deep. Chills ran down my body. I bowed my head and started walking back through the cafe. I walked past a group of people and tripped on one of their backups and I fell to the ground, hitting it hard. 

I let out a loud yelp, grabbing at my knee. When I looked up, Hwan was already at my side, ready to pick me up. When I looked over, Uk was standing, staring at Hwan and I with dark eyes. He looked me dead in his eyes. I teared up out of fear, unable to understand if I was just overreacting or if he was actually acting like a psycho. He held onto his laptop as he looked at me one last time. His eyes finally softened and I could see the hurt in them. I sighed in relief and sadness. I watched as he walked out. 

Hwan carried me all the way back to the dorm while Ryder carried all my stuff. Once we were inside, I said goodnight to Ryder. Hwan took me in my room and laid me down on the bed. 

"So what do you have going on with you and that man, Cherry?"