Breathe.

When I felt warm hands around me I woke in a daze. I felt like I was submerged in ice. My mouth chattered in a rage. I looked up and it was Yoongi. I was too weak to even feel shame for being naked around him. He lifted me from the bathtub of ice cold water and carried me into my room, calling for Ryder. Ryder raced in my room, his mouth falling agape. 

"Cherry, oh my Gosh. You're skin has blue in it. What happened?" he asked Yoongi, racing over to my bed. Yoongi swaddled me into my blanket and raced to shut my window. "She was asleep in the bathtub. The water was freezing" he mumbled. I listened the them talk as they went to turn up the heat and find me some warm clothes. 

The two helped me get dressed because I was so weak. Ryder shook his head before looking at me. Yoongi grabbed my hairbrush and began brushing my hair. I couldn't get the memories of what I had done out of my head. I felt so disgusted with myself. I looked at the clock on my nightstand. Just as I was about to break down into full sobs, Yoongi spoke. 

"You have to get ready. We're going to go pick up Hwan. That bastard dropped all charges against him and bailed him out" he mumbled. I felt relieve wash over me. I also felt fear. 

I let Yoongi finish brushing out my hair as Ryder went and checked on his pot roast. I know that smell from anywhere. "I'm sorry if I've gave you and Hwan a hard time Cherry. I can see how much you love him. I'm disgusted with myself that I held a grudge against you two. I fell for you so early on in knowing you and even after we decided to be friends, I don't think I'll ever lose what feelings I feel for you. I did fall in love with someone though, I think. I see so much of you in her" he said, looking at me. 

I watched as his eyes sparkle. I smiled softly at him and grabbed his hand. "I'll always love you as my best friend, Yoongi. Thank you for respecting that. You'll never know what that means to me. Rosae is a lovely girl. Don't look for me in her. Look for her" I whispered. He smiled at me, opening his arms. I hugged him tightly, trying not to cry. I was so happy to restore my connection with him. When we were talking, the connection was so strong because he and I are polar opposites but so much alike as well. It'll never be what I have with Hwan, but it was nice. 

I was still weak so Yoongi carried me on his back. He told me that he told Rosae how he feels about me but told her it wasn't in that way. It sounds weird, but I know exactly what he means. Rosae told him that she's not an overly sensitive nor insecure person and that even though it hurt her a little bit, she trusted him. If he decided to break that trust, that was on him. He promised her he wouldn't. I think he'll hold that promise. It almost makes me sad to move out, I'm going to miss them so bad. Rosae lives in the complex of apartments Hwan and I are moving to so I'm sure I'll see Yoongi around. 

I got in the car and buckled up. Yoongi drove and Ryder sat in the passengers seat. I was so excited to see Hwan I couldn't stand it. I was dreading the talk, but I trust that he loves me enough to not hate me. As we drove, I tried to bite back the sickening feeling I felt. The same feeling I'd been feeling for a week straight.

I sighed, rolling down my window enough for me to stick my face out of it. We listened to our favorite songs and talked a little, them more than I. I couldn't ignore the slight burn all over my body. I knew the reason. It was still extricating but nothing like last night. As we pulled up to the jail, I wiped the single tear that was threatening to spill. I pushed a smile on my face. Half of it was genuine happiness. As soon as we parked, I was out of the car. I joined Yoongi and Ryder, following a bit behind them.  We entered the jail. I went to sit down as Ryder and Yoongi talked to the woman at the desk. I couldn't help but hear her chirpy and kind voice. 

I looked over at her and she had the softest face I had ever seen in my life. Her features were so delicate yet so strong. She looked like an ethereal being. A siren, almost. She couldn't be more than three years older than me. What was she doing working in a place like this? When Yoongi and Ryder came back, they were chatting over her looks. Ryder was saying how beautiful she was and Yoongi was unamused. 

I listened quietly as they talked, my leg slightly bouncing. 

"Cherry. You've been really quiet and distant lately. Is everything alright?" Ryder questioned. Suddenly, my mind was blank. Yoongi and Ryder stared at me with awaiting faces. "Uh.." I started. "I..". I couldn't process anything. I started feeling more weaker than I did earlier. I could feel my heart rate increasing. My eyesight started pounding with the beat of my heart. I could hear my breath starting to get louder. I pressed my hand against my chest as I tried to ignore the walls closing in on me and the room spinning. I could hear my name being called. I yelled at them for help but nothing came out. 

Everything around me started to get darker. I felt like I was drowning. My body went numb and I felt myself fall over into something soft and warm. 

"Cherry, you're having a panic attack. Breathe... breathe" Ryder said. My sound slowly came back to me. I gripped tighter at my chest as I tried to take deeper breaths, following Ryders instructions. I could feel a thumb massaging circles on my stomach. When my eyesight, I could see Yoongi staring at my stomach with curious eyes. Why was he looking at my stomach like that?