Trust.

The room stopped spinning and the walls stopped moving closer. My eyesight was blurred with tears, but I could still see the glances Yoongi was taking at my stomach and Ryder. He looked curious, concerned, and in denial. 

"Is she..?" Yoongi questioned. I opened my eyes, looking at him. He met my gaze and his softened. Ryder sat me up as the ethereal woman handed him a cup of water. She gave me the sweetest smile with a small, "Feel better soon honey". Her voice was like icing. Sweet and smooth. I drank the water, closing my eyes as the refreshing water hit the back of my dry throat. After a few more seconds, I sat up. I'd never had a panic attack before. Not like that. This was new to me, and it was scary. I leaned on Ryder's shoulder, closing my eyes.

After ten more minutes, I heard a bunch of shuffling in the room behind the glass doors that was guarded by a guard. "Is there a red headed girl out there?" the voice asked. I jumped to my feet, the voice sending a bliss down my spine. The doors opened and his head shot directly at me. He ran to me, sweeping me off my feet. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Tears were streaming down my face. He pulled apart from me just enough to kiss the tears. He put me down, his right hand still on my waist and his left on my cheek. 

"My beautiful girl" he whispered. 

After we hugged a few more seconds, I held his hand as he thanked the beautiful woman and got his release papers from her. He addressed her as "Soon-Yon". Her name was just as beautiful as she was. Her name means flowery lotus. He bowed to her before leading us all out of the jail. When we got inside, he bro hugged Yoongi and Ryder. They talked all the way to the car. He opened the door for me and covered my head as I got in. 

He followed behind me, wrapping his arm around me. I rested on his chest, the warmness sending shivers down my spine. 

When we got back to the dorm, I put my mask back on. I tucked my hair in my hoodie and put the hood over my head. We walked in the dorms, greeting the desk lady and going straight to the elevator. I was so happy Hwan was home, the burning had stopped. I felt safe. Yoongi and Ryder still had that concerned and curious face they had at the jail. 

"Let's all watch a movie after I shower guys. I hate the smell of jail" he laughed. The boys agreed and I followed Hwan to the room. I didn't want to shower, and I thought he'd enjoy showering alone for the first time in two weeks. I set out his clothes for him and a fresh towel. I walked out the door, starting for the kitchen until I heard Yoongi and Ryder whispering in it. 

"I didn't notice her stomach bulging like that when I picked her up out of that bath tub. I didn't even look at her body. I was so focused on the fact she was turning blue" Yoongi whispered. My face dropped. I walked back into my room before basically tearing my hoodie off. I walked over to my mirror and stared at my stomach. My heart dropped. 

My stomach was bulging and hard. I put my hands over my stomach. Every other noise apart from my heavy breathing, I couldn't hear. I didn't, until Hwan dropped his phone and the tile in the bathroom floor. I jerked from the position and turned around. He was staring at me, his jaw dropped. He was frozen still and so was I. We stared into each others eyes. His was filled with fear. Grief. I'm sure mine was filled with the same. 

"Cherry.. are you pregnant?" he whispered. I tried to answer but nothing came out. I choked back a sob. He was holding me in the same second, and I broke down in his arms. He shushed me, pulling me back to the bed. He sat down on the bed, holding me in an almost fetal position. He rocked me back and forth as my sobs got louder. Ryder and Yoongi busted into the room, their face dropping from fear to pity in a second. I don't know what face Hwan had but by the way Yoongi and Ryder looked, I imagined it had grief and uncertainty written all over it.