White Day Special

Beginning Note: Never mind the fact that this is a whole month late, but hey, it's white day. It still is, it's 10:30 pm as I'm writing this note. I initially wanted to get this as a Valentine's Day special, but then I put it for a week after, but I never got it done. I had the motivation but also not motivation to get this done, but it's done. Hopefully, this can be enjoyed, I feel like some characters could've been done better, but this was rushed. And it's not proofread.

This also takes place after (Name) has already become acquainted with everyone, if it needs to be said.

 --

Surprisingly, Twisted Wonderland shared most of the same holidays as Earth. They even have Valentine's Day. (Name) initially thought that this other world wouldn't really share similarities with his original, but it did. They also had White Day to match.

 NRC didn't really do much for Valentine's or any other minor "holidays" since it wasn't exactly the most important thing on campus. Of course, some students celebrate them, but not all. Those who do, though, usually give platonic gifts to show appreciation.

 It's still nice. When it was Valentine's Day, (Name) had given the twenty five students he knew personalized gifts. They were all grateful, and with White Day, they'd all planned to return the action.

 Although studies were more important here, the students were granted about an hour less of classes for both Valentine's and White Day. They probably had stuff to do on those days, so why not do everyone a favor? The staff love the students! (There are exceptions.)

 With the extra time, (Name) decided to walk around and relax. Stress has been building, so it's good to be relieved now and not burst out everything at some point. Luckily, Dazai wasn't there to disrupt the peace.

 He sat on a bench and leaned his head back, adjusting his hat over his face to block out the sun. A nap won't hurt. Until he heard footsteps that stopped next to him.

 "Hey, (Name)! I'm not bothering you now, am I?" Hearing the voice, (Name) dragged his hat down, blinking at the brightness. Cater was standing over him.

 (Name) sat up, resting his arms on his knees. "No, you're good. What's up?"

 Cater twirled a strand of hair with his finger. "So, usually, you'd have to be helping us with the preparations for an Unbirthday party..."

 (Name)'s eyes widened a little before they relaxed quickly after. "Oh, shit. I forgot. Um, am I able to help in any wa-"

 "Nope, you're good!" Cater interrupted quickly. "Riddle didn't mind you simply attending without having to decorate. It'll start soon, so you should probably come over now."

 "Oh, alright... Guess we should go now." (Name) stood up, dusting himself off after placing his hat back on. The two began walking to the mirror, making light conversation.

 Just talks about recent events, how their day is going, and the like. When they arrived at the entrance of the dorm, there were students doing last preparations for the event. Ace and Deuce were finishing up with the tables.

 They entered the kitchen, seeing Trey and Riddle with a few other members. Cater waved a hand. "(Name)'s finally arrived, Riddle!"

 Riddle looked over to them, smiling when his eyes landed on (Name). He took a step forward. "I'm glad that you were able to come over on time. I hope you weren't busy with something else?"

 (Name) lightly shook his head. "Nah, it's fine. I honestly forgot we had these events, but at least I'm here now." He turned his attention to Trey. "Hey, Trey. How are you doing?"