The fight 《1》☆

The morning sun casts a golden glow over the city as Blaze wakes up, his mind still filled with the memories of the magical night he spent with Raven. He stretches lazily, a contented smile playing at the corners of his lips as he recalls the warmth of her embrace, the sweetness of her kisses, and the depth of the connection they shared.

But as he reaches for his phone to check the time, his smile fades, replaced by a furrow of concern as he notices a series of missed calls and text messages from Raven. His heart skips a beat, a sense of unease settling over him as he reads the messages-one after another, each more urgent than the last.

"Blaze, something's come up. I need your help."

"Please, call me as soon as you get this. It's important."

"Blaze, I'm in trouble. Please, I need you."

With a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, Blaze quickly dials Raven's number, his fingers trembling with anxiety as he waits for her to pick up. But there's no answer, only the sound of the ringing tone echoing in his ears as he tries again and again, each attempt met with the same frustrating silence.

Fearing the worst, Blaze throws on his clothes and rushes out the door, his heart pounding in his chest as he races through the streets toward Raven's apartment. Thoughts race through his mind, each more dire than the last-a thousand scenarios playing out in his head as he tries to make sense of the cryptic messages and the sudden urgency in Raven's voice.

When he finally reaches Raven's apartment, he finds the door unlocked, a sense of foreboding settling over him as he steps inside. The apartment is eerily quiet, the air heavy with tension as Blaze makes his way through the familiar surroundings, his heart pounding in his chest as he searches for any sign of Raven.

And then he sees it-a piece of paper lying on the kitchen counter, a hastily scrawled note that sends a chill down his spine.

"Blaze, I'm at the boxing gym. Please, come find me."

Without a moment's hesitation, Blaze grabs his keys and rushes out the door, his mind racing with a thousand questions and fears. What could have happened to Raven? Why was she at the boxing gym? And most importantly, how could he help her?

As he makes his way to the gym, Blaze's thoughts are consumed by worry and apprehension, his mind replaying every possible scenario in his head-a fight gone wrong, an accident, or worse. But amidst the fear, there's a flicker of determination-a resolve to find Raven, no matter what it takes.

When he finally arrives at the gym, Blaze's heart sinks at the sight that greets him-a crowd gathered around the ring, their voices a hushed murmur as they watch the action unfold before them. And in the center of it all, he sees her-Raven, clad in boxing gloves and shorts, her face set in a mask of determination as she squares off against her opponent.

For a moment, Blaze can only stand there, frozen in disbelief at the sight of Raven in the ring-a stark contrast to the woman he knows, the gentle soul he fell in love with. But as he watches her move, her movements fluid and graceful, a sense of awe washes over him, replacing his fear with a newfound sense of admiration.

Raven is a force to be reckoned with-a whirlwind of strength and skill as she dodges and weaves, delivering powerful blows with precision and finesse. And as Blaze watches her fight, he realizes that this is more than just a match-it's a test of her courage, her resilience, and her determination to overcome whatever challenges life throws her way.

But amidst the chaos of the fight, Blaze's attention is drawn to something else-a figure lurking in the shadows, his eyes filled with malice as he watches Raven with a predatory gaze. Instantly, Blaze's instincts kick in, his heart pounding in his chest as he realizes the danger Raven is in.

With a surge of adrenaline, Blaze pushes through the crowd, his eyes never leaving Raven's form as he makes his way to the edge of the ring. And then, without a second thought, he leaps onto the apron, his voice ringing out above the noise of the crowd.

"Stop the fight!" he shouts, his voice filled with urgency and desperation.

For a moment, there's a stunned silence as the crowd turns to look at him, their eyes wide with shock and confusion. But then, as if realizing the gravity of the situation, the referee steps forward, his voice echoing through the gym as he calls for a halt to the match.

As the chaos subsides, Raven turns to look at Blaze, her eyes wide with surprise and concern. "Blaze, what are you doing here?" she asks, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

But Blaze doesn't answer, his attention focused on the figure in the shadows-the man who had been watching Raven with such predatory intent. With a sense of dread creeping over him, he approaches the man, his fists clenched at his sides as he prepares for the worst.

"Who are you?" Blaze demands, his voice cold and steely. "And what do you want with Raven
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Tbc
~~••♡••~~
Comment your thoughts about the story ^~^