Us ••

The morning sun filters through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room as Raven and Blaze lie tangled in each other's arms, their bodies still tingling from the intensity of their lovemaking. As they drift in and out of consciousness, they bask in the afterglow of their passion, savoring the sensation of being together, intimately connected in body and soul.

Raven's head rests against Blaze's chest, her fingers tracing lazy patterns over his skin as she listens to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. It's a comforting sound-a reminder of the strength and vitality that flows through him, and a reassurance that he's here with her, in this moment, sharing this intimate space.

Blaze's arms are wrapped protectively around Raven, holding her close to him as if afraid to let her go. He presses soft kisses to the top of her head, breathing in the scent of her hair as he revels in the feeling of her warmth against his skin. In this moment, there are no words-only the silent exchange of love and affection that binds them together, stronger than any spoken promise.

But as the moments pass, reality begins to intrude upon their idyllic cocoon, pulling them back to the world outside their bedroom door. With a soft sigh, Raven stirs from her slumber, blinking away the remnants of sleep as she becomes aware of the day stretching out before them.

She turns to gaze up at Blaze, a tender smile playing at the corners of her lips as she meets his eyes. "Good morning," she murmurs, her voice a soft whisper that fills the room with warmth.

"Good morning, beautiful," Blaze replies, his voice husky with sleep as he returns her smile with a lazy grin of his own. "How did you sleep?"

Raven stretches languidly, a contented sigh escaping her lips as she settles back against Blaze's chest. "Like a dream," she admits, her voice filled with satisfaction. "I've never felt more at peace than I do right now, here with you."

Blaze's heart swells with affection at Raven's words, his arms tightening around her as he presses a tender kiss to her forehead. "I feel the same way," he murmurs, his voice filled with emotion. "Being with you, it's like... everything just falls into place. Like we were meant to find each other, no matter what."

Raven nods in agreement, a soft smile lighting up her features as she snuggles closer to Blaze, seeking the warmth and comfort of his embrace. "I believe that, too," she whispers, her voice barely above a whisper. "I've never felt more alive than I do when I'm with you, Blaze. You make me feel... whole."

Their eyes meet in a silent exchange of understanding, a shared recognition of the depth of their connection and the bond that binds them together. In this moment, there are no doubts, no fears-only the certainty of their love and the promise of a future filled with endless possibilities.

But as they lie there, lost in each other's arms, a rumble of hunger echoes through the room, reminding them of the pressing need to nourish their bodies after the night's exertions. With a soft chuckle, Blaze untangles himself from Raven's embrace and swings his legs over the edge of the bed, his bare feet padding softly against the cool wooden floor as he makes his way to the kitchen.

Raven watches him go with a fond smile, her heart swelling with affection for the man who has captured her heart in ways she never thought possible. As she listens to the sounds of Blaze rummaging through the cabinets, she takes a moment to revel in the simple pleasures of domesticity-the warmth of the sun on her skin, the softness of the sheets beneath her, the comforting presence of Blaze in the next room.

Minutes later, Blaze returns to the bedroom with a tray laden with breakfast-a feast of fresh fruit, warm pastries, and steaming cups of coffee that fills the air with the tantalizing aroma of roasted beans. Raven's mouth waters at the sight, her stomach growling in anticipation as Blaze sets the tray down on the bed and joins her beneath the covers.

Together, they share a leisurely breakfast, feeding each other bites of fruit and sips of coffee as they talk and laugh and bask in the joy of each other's company. With every passing moment, their bond grows stronger, their connection deepening as they share their hopes, their dreams, and their fears.

But as the last crumbs are cleared away and the last drops of coffee are drained from their cups, Raven and Blaze find themselves drawn once more into each other's arms, their hunger for each other reignited with a fierce intensity that cannot be denied.

With a hunger that borders on desperation, they come together in a frenzy of passion, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony as they explore the depths of their desire with a fervor that defies description. With each touch, each caress, they surrender themselves to the pleasure that consumes them, their passion building to a crescendo that leaves them both breathless and sated.

Hours pass in a blur of sensation and ecstasy, until finally, spent and satisfied, they collapse onto the bed in a tangle of limbs and sheets, their bodies entwined in the aftermath of their passion. As they lie there, basking in the warmth of each other's embrace, Raven feels a sense of contentment settle over her-a sense of peace that she's never known before.

And as she drifts off to sleep in Blaze's arm

Tbc