The Fight 《2》~

The man in the shadows steps forward, his face twisted into a malicious grin as he meets Blaze's gaze with a predatory gleam in his eyes. "Well, well, well," he sneers, his voice dripping with contempt. "Looks like little miss Raven has a knight in shining armor."

Blaze's jaw clenches with anger at the man's words, his fists tightening at his sides as he squares off against him. "I asked you a question," he growls, his voice low and dangerous. "Who are you, and what do you want with Raven?"

The man's grin widens, his eyes flickering with amusement as he takes a step closer to Blaze. "I'm someone Raven used to know—a blast from the past, you might say," he replies, his tone mocking. "And as for what I want with her... Let's just say, I have unfinished business."

Blaze's heart pounds in his chest at the man's words, a sense of foreboding settling over him as he realizes the danger Raven is in. Without a second thought, he steps forward, placing himself between Raven and the man, his eyes blazing with determination.

"You're not going anywhere near her," Blaze declares, his voice firm and unwavering. "Not while I'm around."

The man laughs, a cold, cruel sound that sends shivers down Blaze's spine. "Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that, kid," he taunts, his voice laced with menace. "You may think you can protect her, but you don't know what you're up against."

But Blaze refuses to back down, his resolve strengthened by his love for Raven and his determination to keep her safe. "I don't care what you throw at me," he declares, his voice ringing out with conviction. "I'll do whatever it takes to protect her."

Raven watches the exchange with a mixture of fear and admiration, her heart swelling with gratitude for Blaze's unwavering courage. She knows she should be scared—terrified, even—but with Blaze by her side, she feels a sense of strength and reassurance that she's never known before.

As the tension between Blaze and the man reaches a boiling point, the crowd begins to murmur with anticipation, sensing the impending confrontation. But before things can escalate further, the gym's owner steps forward, his voice booming over the noise of the crowd.

"That's enough," he declares, his tone firm and authoritative. "I won't have any trouble in my gym. If you two have a score to settle, take it outside."

Reluctantly, Blaze and the man back down, their eyes locked in a silent battle of wills as they size each other up. But even as they part ways, Blaze can't shake the feeling of unease that lingers in the air—a sense of impending danger that threatens to consume them all.

As they leave the gym, Blaze turns to Raven, his expression filled with concern. "Are you okay?" he asks, his voice gentle but filled with worry.

Raven nods, her eyes shining with gratitude as she reaches out to take Blaze's hand in hers. "Thanks to you," she replies, her voice soft but filled with sincerity. "I don't know what I would have done without you."

Blaze smiles, his heart swelling with love for the woman standing before him. "You don't have to thank me," he murmurs, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'll always be here for you, Raven. No matter what."

And as they walk hand in hand into the night, their hearts entwined in a bond that can never be broken, they know that whatever challenges lie ahead, they'll face them together—with courage, with strength, and with a love that knows no bounds.

.
.
.

.

Tbc