Chapter one: Moving Along...

Holly's POV:

I yawned, placing the tray full of food on the small table next to my Hospital bed. Flipping through channels, I stopped on the National News channel; leaning back on my pillows.

"Well, today is a very happy day for Sweden. Authorities have found a young man that has been missing for nearly five months, Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. Felix continues to state that he doesn't know what had happened or how it happened..." The news women went silent for a moment, before continuing, "The Hospital have just relieved Felix, saying he had minor injuries."

I smiled softly at the television screen as the news reporter jumped onto a new topic. He got home safely, like us... I thought with a twinge of happiness and sadness mixed together. Daniel, my brother, didn't make it back with us; dying in the horror game Amnesia, after the power of the orb had pieced itself together in his hands. Daniel, Savanna, and I were just three normal, everyday kids... That is, until we had download that cursed game. Most wouldn't believe if I told them we had got sucked into a game, and for a certain reason. An evil soul had summoned us to that hell hole, wanting Daniel's help to control different dimensions; such as ours.

"With great evil, there is always a good hearted hero..." I whispered, remembering a certain golden man.

With the help of Stephano, a golden, humanized statue, that had helped the four of us survive; Daniel, Savanna, Felix, and I. Stephano had guided us around the castle, and protected us for the five days we had been there; in reality, five months had passed. Sadly in the end, Stephano couldn't come with Savanna and I; needing to stay and guard the orb from Barrel.

"I wish you could have come..." I sighed, my heart tightened slightly at the memory of Stephano.

A small knocking sound was heard, capturing my attention; revealing a healthy looking Savanna. She stood at the entrance to my Hospital room, leaning on the doorframe.

"I visited earlier, but you were sleeping..." The strawberry blonde said quietly, walking over and taking a seat on a chair that was next to my bed.

"H-How are you?" I questioned slowly, muting the television and turning towards her.

Daniel was Savanna's boyfriend; they loved each other dearly, always talking about their future together. Savanna was the one who was most affected by Daniel's death; of course I was too, but I've seen death in ways one should never know of.

"I miss him... A lot..." Savanna sighed, slumping in her seat slightly.

"I do too..." I unmuted the television; a scene of a brown Wolf attacking a person captured my attention.

"A horrifying day for Morristown, as the monstrous Wolves strike again," The news reporter stated, wiping his sweaty forehead, before continuing, "Allen Zither had been attacked earlier today. The scene was taped by a student who had skipped school."

Savanna and I watched as the screen switched its point of view; the picture on the screen shook slightly as it videoed the terrifying scene. A brown Wolf leaped off a gas station's roof, barking angrily and lunging at a young looking man. The young man yelled and shouted, trying to crawl away.

"I have just received information... Sadly, Allen Zither has just passed... Doctors claimed that his injuries were too severe; he wouldn't have survived through the night," The news reporter stopped for a second, than continued, "How long will this town be tormented? Where has the Protector gone-?"

I shut the television off, not wanting to hear anymore. Stephano's words rang in my ear: It is my duty to protect the orb. I blinked slowly, thinking hard; my mind clicked with a harsh realization. This town needs the Protector... I thought with a slight twinge of hope, I will protect my town, with or without Robby... It is my duty.