Chapter seven: Nyan... Nyan...

Daniel's POV:

          "Shut up! You'll wake them up..." I hissed at Stephano, trying to unlock Holly's apartment door.

We both made it back alive; as for Holly's car... Not so much...

"I'm not the cretin who locked the door!" Stephano growled, smacking me upside the head.

I swung around to face him, mouth opened, ready to argue with him; just then, the door swung open, revealing a pissed off Holly.

"Femme! You're awake..." Stephano held up a grocery bag, "Do not worry... I have brought eggs."

Holly leaned on the door frame with an angry expression as she glared at me, holding up a hand to Stephano.

"What the hell were you thinking?! On top of that, you let Stephano drive?!" Holly snarled, standing up straight and stalking my way.

I raised my hands in a surrendering motion as I backed up while she came closer. I laughed nervously as she yelled at me in French.

"I-I c-could explain..." I yelped as she lunged at me, only to get thrown over Stephano's shoulder.

"Do not worry; we have plenty of eggs to make those... Waffles," Stephano chuckled, carrying a protesting Holly back into the apartment.

"Savanna needed a hug!" I laughed as my sister continued to yell at me.

Wow... Not much of a morning person... Hehe...

...

"Nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan!" Nyan nodded down at me with a bright smile; his blue eyes shone with friendliness.

I sighed and face-palmed; I had told Nyan multiple times that I couldn't understand him.

"I don't understand you!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up as my patience wore down.

"Relax... He's just saying hello," Holly growled at me, walking up to Nyan and rubbing his shoulder.

I had just recently found out, that Holly understood whatever Nyan would say. Probably because she's got Wolf in her... I had shrugged at the thought, just thankful that someone could understand the big cat.

"Hello, how are you?" I questioned the big cat sarcastically.

"Nyan..." Nyan hissed, nuzzling my sister as she laughed.

"What did he call me?!" I shouted, pointing at the now laughing Nyan Cat.

"Alright, Daniel, you're paired up with Cry today..." I huffed as the subject was changed; Holly started listing off the paired partners for today's training session.

"Hello, friend..." Cry waved as we separated ourselves from everyone else; to start the training session already.

"Sup..." I nodded, waving back at him lazily.

"I think we should start off with offense... I guess," Cry shrugged, picking up a stick.

"Seems legit... I'll attack, you defend," I smirked, allowing my blue aura to form giant, sharp claws.

Cry gulped dramatically, looking at my claws than to his stick, than my claws again. He chuckled nervously before dashing off; ditching me.

"Hey! Come back!" I yelled with amusement, shaking my head.

 I watched Cry with a raised brow as he returned rather quickly with a smirk on his lips; a gold sword in his hand. I chuckled, taking a fighting position.