Flirting

"Ok Kristoff you can do this. Flirting is easy just say stuff that makes her blush and that all." Said Kristoff when he was outside Anna's room again. Before he could knock. Anna open the door letting him in, then she sat Kristoff down on her bed. "Um... Hi." Kristoff said not knowing what he going to say. Anna twirls a lock of her hair. "Let me guess, trying to flirt?" She guess.
"How did you know?"
"I heard you from my door."
Then Kristoff knew he need a private place for him and Anna. So he took Anna for a sled ride then he found a clean cabin somewhere close to the north mountains. No one was using it and living in it. But on the inside its fine. Then he took Anna's cloak off then sat her down. "You can do this. Just put your arm around her and start flirting." Kristoff though. Kristoff place his arm around her, and took a deep breath. "Anna, you look beautiful tonight, baby." He said crossing his fingers hoping its works. "Aww Kristoff... Thanks." Anna said blushing.
"Your lips look great, i love kissing them."
Anna blush more.
"If you want me to flirt more. Then what about a little game?
"let me hear it."
"What's my last name?"
"Kristoff not this game again."
"What is it?"
"Bjorgman."
"Favorite Food?"
"Carrots."
"Best Friend's Name?"
"Sven."
"Eye Color?"
"Chocolate."
"Foot Size?"
"....Big."
"Really?"
"Kristoff?"
"Yes?"
"Will you be my boyfriend?"