A Few Minutes Later

If you read the last chapter call "Mistletoe and Family" this is a few minutes after Kristoff and Anna decided to stay at the trolls.

"So glad your staying!" Said Bulda. Kristoff was planning on leaving but Anna wanted to stay. He just couldn't say no. "When are you two going to marry?" Bulda asked. "Err Mom... I don't think me and Anna can marry yet." Bulda groaned. "But I would like grandkids." Okay now she's rushing this. Kristoff thought. "So can we marry you two? Like today? Right now?" Asked Cliff. Anna bit her lip. "I think.." After hearing this the trolls lift Anna and Kristoff off their feet. "Here we go again." Said Kristoff. The trolls cheered, gave Kristoff and Anna pats, also kept tugging on their clothes. "What do we do now?" Asked Anna through the whole noise to Kristoff. "Just do what they say. It will be over as soon as you know it." But he was wrong when the trolls started singing... Again! For five minutes straight! After that Kristoff asked if he and Anna can be excuse from the whole thing. Bulda giggled, "Okay.." Anna and Kristoff found a quiet place to talk. "Your right. They mean well." Said Anna. Kristoff blushed and shrugged. "Sorry about all that." "No its okay. Now come here." Kristoff went closer to Anna, then she kissed him. "Anna. You don't know if their watching." But Anna kissed him again. "You said work hard for what I want. You have to work hard for what you want." Said Anna. Kristoff smiled as he placed Anna on the ground and kissed her. "Did this time I work hard?" He asked. Before Anna can answer, Bulda went to where they were, she smirk. "Hey if you two wanted to be alone you can ask." Kristoff quickly got up. "Err. No we're fine. But we'll be back there." Smiling, Bulda left. "Okay where were we?" Asked Kristoff sitting back down with Anna. "This." Then they kissed again. "Okay we better get back." Said Kristoff breaking the kiss and getting up. "Okay." Said Anna. But as soon as they got back. "Let me guess. You two make out?" Asked Bulda. Anna and Kristoff both blushed and thinking How did she know? They just shrugged again. By the way they had to stay for a while longer before they can go back home. As long as they don't try to marry them... Again!