See?

Anna was in her devastated for two reasons. One: Kristoff is gone for a very long time and Two: There was a blizzard and Anna was afraid that Kristoff died in the storm. Kristoff's been gone for days and that made Anna more worry if he survived or not. The fears never left her head but soon she decided to wait. Anna soon went to sleep hoping that Kristoff was there to wake her up. Anna was awoke by the sound of Kai and Gerda entering. "Anna, Kristoff had just returned." Anna fully woke up and saw Kristoff at the door going to her. Anna was so relieve that she embraced Kristoff tightly. Kristoff smiled but felt a guilty since he hadn't told her. "Um do you mind? I have to speak to Anna alone." He asked as Kai and Gerda left leaving Anna and Kristoff alone. "Anna. There is something I didn't tell before I left." He said then he whispered. "It had something to do with the storm." Anna glared and she was so upset that she gently push Kristoff away from her embrace. "You knew?! Why didn't you tell me?!" She asked. Kristoff was nit trying to argue with her. "I did knew its just I don't want you to worry." Anna glared at him again. "Why do you think I worry so much?!" Kristoff put both his hands on Anna's shoulders. "Listen. I didn't want you to worry. I'll be there for you. Its just telling you that I knew a blizzard was coming I can't live with myself to see you heartbroken that maybe I'll be gone and you can't see me." Anna calmed herself down and then she smiled. "You think I worry about everything?" She asked. Kristoff quickly nodded and slowly backed away when Anna came closer. "Yes I mean no!" He said as Anna touched his chest and looked at him very flirty "See? I'm not worry." Kristoff smiled a bit and lean in to kiss her but Anna gently push his lips away. "Your worry?" She asked. "No. Not at all." Anna pulled Kristoff closer to her. "Lover." She said kissing him. When they broke. "Okay Anna. I learned to tell you what I know before I leave."" That's what I thought."