Flirting Pt. 2

It was late at night. After that again crazy visit to the trolls, Anna and Kristoff were outside the castle in the sled. "What do you think?" Asked Anna. "I think great." Kristoff looked at Anna. Her eyes were shining with the stars. Okay Kristoff you got this. Kristoff pucked a flower from the ground and placed it in Anna's red hair. "Thanks." She said. Kristoff sooted closer to Anna, as Anna placed her hand on Kristoff's. Kristoff was sweating a little, he wanted this to be perfect. Anna looked at Kristoff and placed her hand on his shoulder. Kristoff blushed. Anna felt a little flirty that she soot closer to Kristoff. "Whats the matter baby?" She asked. Kristoff froze when Anna called him "baby" Kristoff blushed more, not wanting her to see his blush, he rubbed his cheeks. But Anna saw his blush. "Your cute when your blush." Kristoff started sputtering. "I am? I mean I am! Am I? I-" But Anna already started placed her fingertips on his face. "Babe. Think before you talk." Kristoff blushed more. "Err. You won't might if I call you babe?" Anna nodded as she placed Kristoff's hand in hers and kissed it. "Don't feel nervous." Kristoff was turning red as a tomato. "Oh stop it Anna. Your making me blush." Anna kissed his red cheeks. "Your blushing's cute." Kristoff and Anna were about to kiss when Elsa went outside. "Where were you two? Its late." Anna and Kristoff broke from each other. "Sorry Elsa. We'll get to bed!" Kristoff carried Anna inside. "Oh you didn't have to." Said Anna when they made it to her door. "Sleep with me tonight." Before Kristoff can give a answer, Anna pulled him in. "I can't sleep if your not here." Kristoff smiled, again he can't say no to Anna.