Nightmare

Its nighttime and Anna couldn't sleep. Anna decided to sleep with Kristoff for the night. So she went to Kristoff's door, but she heard something, sounds. That can't be good. She thought as she opened the door. Kristoff was asleep but he was uncomfortable. Something was bothering him so she slowly walk to him. "Kristoff?" She whispered stoking his cheek. But his cheek was tearstained. He's been crying in his sleep Anna thought. Then she kissed his tearstained cheek waking him up. "Anna?" He said slowly waking up. Anna was about to say something but Kristoff put his head to her chest. "Kristoff whats wrong?" Anna asked. "Your still alive?" Kristoff asked. Anna stroked Kristoff's hair. "Kristoff whats wrong?" She asked again. "I dreamed that.. You died from freezing. I.. Couldn't do anything to help." Then tears ran down Kristoff's face. Anna pushed Kristoff's head closer to her chest so he can hear her heartbeat. "See Kristoff? Its still beating." Kristoff held Anna's hand tightly. "You'll be alright." Anna then kissed his forehead. "Are you okay now?" She asked. "Don't leave me." Said Kristoff. "I'll never leave you. I'll stay here with you." Kristoff smiled as Anna's fingertips stroked his cheek. Kristoff then closed his eyes and slept on Anna's chest. Anna kissed his sleeping head. "Goodnight my love."