You Know How Much I love You

Anna been having the same nightmares about Hans saying no one loved her but thats not true..... Right?

Ok I was joking! People do love Anna OK?! Don't yell at me!

Anna didn't talked about the nightmares and same words she keep hearing but Anna got over it will not really..... But Anna keeps thinking do people love her? She got Kristoff, Kristoff loves her... Does he?

Don't yell at me!

After Kristoff got back, Anna wants to spend the day... Er i think night... Evening with him just to take her mind off the nobody-loves-you thing. "Hi Kristoff.." Said Anna. "What's the matter?" Asked Kristoff seeing worry in Anna's blue eyes. Anna snap out of it. "Nothing... So your ready?" Said Anna quickly adding a smile... "Yes." Now Kristoff knew something is wrong, he wants to find out. While Anna and Kristoff walked and talked. Anna started getting off track. "Anna? You seen distracted." Said Kristoff finally. "No.. I'm just..."
"Tell me baby."
Anna blushed when Kristoff called her 'baby'. "Ok.. Just try not to get confused." Anna and Kristoff sat on a stone bench. "Ok so I keep thinking about what Hans said to me when he lied about loving me." Anna said. "Anna its okay. What he said what not true you know. You know how much i love you." Said Kristoff. "I do but does anyone love me for me?" Anna started to tear up. Kristoff placed his hand on Anna's. "Listen Anna. I do, no matter what i will always love you... For you. It doesn't matter what you are, you'll alway be here." Kristoff pointed to this chest where his heart was. "Kristoff? I love you too. But-" "Anna what Hans said was not true you know." Kristoff kissed her proving Kristoff loves her.