Sofia Robbin Sloan Torres

Sofia was too happy. She always smile, she was bubbly happy. She was often compare to her mom Arizona for that reason. She looked more like her mama Callie obviously, but Arizona always treated her like her little spoiled little girl. She always got everything she wanted. But obviously she always missed that father figure. She always wandered how her dad would be in all her life changing events that he was missing. She wandered how he would react with her first boyfriend or the day she graduated from college. She wanted to have him for all those moments, so she often hide her pain of a bubbly happy smile. Sofia was always the girl that played to have babies or to have a wedding. She wanted to have all those things. But she always hoped to find her Prince Charming. She tried internet dating, blind dates, she dated all the people she worked with in the hospital to see if any of those guys measure to the man that she had in mind. She didn't date in college because she promised with Zola that they wouldn't date until college. She often though why man didn't beg for her and tried to be at her standards if she was so goddamn great (by the way she always thought and never even hesitated for a second that she was awesome, which probably her godmother taught her). As a doctor she was still pretty awesome. She was a great student through out the years. She graduated from college and study with her best friend in the whole world Zola at Yale. This pair never was as passionate as Ellis and Lily about surgery, but also since littles they were always clear that they wanted to be surgeons. She was going to go to Grey-Sloan at first and she got in a fight with Zola, because she said that Sofia was to spoilt and always wanted to go with her mothers. She left after she graduated and was surprised to see Zola at the usual speech to the interns. Zola explained that her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and she wanted to help. So the two best friends left the fight in the past and began to be the top two interns at the class. Her confident was April. Her aunt April gave the best advice. She of course loved her mothers advice but it was something with the advice of April that admire her. April loved Sofia so hard and that's probably why they made such a good team together. April was a good teacher to Sofia so that's probably why Sofia became a trauma fellow.

Her love life seemed pretty bad so she stop trying. She was going to stop trying. She said to herself: "you are going to decline every date you get, you are not going to get your hopes up". But it was something with the new Plastics attending named Daniel that he kept trying to get her to say yes to a date with him. Every time she said no. But this boy was going to date her. One day Sofia accidentally got hit by a gurney at got a nasty cut in her face. So Daniel turn out to be the only one from plastics and the only way he was going to stitch her up if is she said yes to go in a date with him. So she said yes. And guess what? He turn out to be...

A/N: since the lack of reviews in each one of my stories I am starting to get easily blocked on my stories. Please send me your thoughts. I really appreciate them