Chapter 7 // Watching Eyes

As soon as the freezing air hit my face my teeth were chattering and I was jumping in place. Which lead Dembe and Red laugh their butts off and Liz to giggle, while I childishly stuck my tongue out at them. A white limo pulled up and a man stepped out.

"Raymond." He exclaimed in a deep Russian accent "Anton,my friend."He gave the towering man a hug. "My is that little Dembe! Masha is that you?" He exclaimed shocked, but quickly wrapped Liz in hug that she didn't want to return.

"Now who is this?" He titled his head towards me. "This is Alex,"Red chimes in before I can answer. "I can talk for myself, I'm not a child".I say like a toddler whining for candy, which causes everyone to laugh, along with me.

There was a teenager around my age in the back. "My name is Alex, what's yours?" I asked him. "Imena Dmitry." He put out his hand for me to shake.

"Well I didn't know you were an extrovert Alex... or could speak Russian." Liz says slightly disappointed.

"You don't know me...as bits go...a bit." I responded smirking. "So what brings you to Russia my friend?" Dmitry asks. " 'Business',and personal matters."I say as I stare out the window.

We talk for the whole ride. It felt good to have a "friend" around my age. "Vell ve are here." Anton says as we pull up to an luxurious hotel

When we walked into the lobby I had an odd feeling like someone was watching us. I turned around trying to look but my thoughts were disturbed, "Alex come on, help with the bags will you? "Dembe asked.

"Alex; Dembe will take you to get some clothes, Lizzie is waiting outside for me," he checked he watch, "We'll be back around 7:30pm, be safe son."

"Dad?" I asked. "Yes."

"Never mind." I should have told him about my feeling in the lobby,
I was always cautious from the job I had before I became a hacker.

I woke up to someone shaking me.
My breath was ragged, and I was clammy...I had another nightmare. That part didn't bother me, but they saw me scared with my guard down.

"Are you okay Alex?" Liz asked sincerely.

"I'm fine." I sneered as I brushed pass them to get water. "If you were fine you wouldn't be shouting in your sleep and violently jerking." Red says matter of fact, which just made my temper rise. "I told you I'm fine,"I tried to say as calm as possible.

I Looked at the clock.

4:23am. "Look, sorry for waking you guys up, just stop worrying I'm fine." I may have fooled Red and Dembe for some time, but not Liz being some great psychological profiler and all. I locked the bathroom door to get a shower.

Liz's point of view

I was on the balcony with Red when we heard horrendous sound, it was coming from Alex's room, and of course he locked it. There is something about that kid that me about Reddington maybe it's his eyes and his facial expressions. I was so lost in thought that Red had already unlocked the door and was half way towards the bed.

Alex's point of view
I came out of the bathroom with just a towel around my waist thinking no one would want to be around after I stormed off...I was wrong. Liz was standing in front of me .I caught her staring.

"Like what you see sweetheart?"I taunted cockily.

Liz turned a deep shade of red I didn't know if it was because I caught her looking and embarrassed her if she was just pissed at me being so arrogant.

"You are like so like Reddington your ridiculous "flirting", raising your eyebrows." and almost right on cue I raised mine, "there you go again."
"So what." I countered and I mimicked her figure and put my hands on my hips.

"Your related to him some how, he kept disappearing after you did a job for him then you mysteriously come with us."

"Or your just dragging on this conversation to check me out."I replied smirking, ignoring her previous comment. "That too! You two always change the subject!"

Then we heard two deep laughs sitting across from us.

"Excuse me as much as like thinking I'm attractive, I've always wanted to see Russia." She looked like she was about to scream. As she was stomping out to the balcony both me and Dad respond to her personality.

"Women."

I was walking out the font door of the hotel guess who decided to ruin my sightseeing, "Alex wait up I'm coming with you."

UGHH seriously women! I'm not going to killed.

We were at some big sight when I had that feeling again. I turned around slowly. Then I saw him...and his brown orbs burning with hatred.

"Liz," I murmured, "Wait Alex I'm taking a picture."

I tugged on her sleeve urgently.

"Turn around now slowly, you see that guy staring at us." She nodded. "I'm going to distract him and you need to run and get back to the hotel as soon as possible and get help." I ask of her.

I turn so that my back is facing him and pull out my .45,.

What the hell do you think your doing, and how can be so calm about this?" I responded with a grin on my face,

"I can do this so calmly because it runs in the family, the Reddington family. Now could you please go back to the hotel." I walked off briskly and made sure he was following me.

"Hello Alexander, how have you been?" A chilling, evil voice floated into my ears.

"I'm fine. How's your dad, in hell?

I felt the cold metal barrel get pressed against my head. This is it, this is where it ends. God help me make a miracle happen. "I'm going to kill you like you killed my family." He threatened.

"Put that gun down young man, or you'll deeply regret something you can't fix." I heard a deep voice command. I quickly turned around and we switched positions. My gun against his head and his head in a head lock.

"Ale-"Liz got interrupted by the sound of my gun going off. They all stood there with their mouths agape.

"What? He has back up so I decided that we were going to live another day instead of him." I said matter a fact tone. "Get in the car." Red's authoritative tone gave no room to argue.

Back at the hotel
"Alexander Raymond James Reddington! What the hell happened back there?" That's when I knew I was in big time trouble.

I just want to thank anybody who's read my story and, or voted.It may not seem like a lot but over 200 reads means so much to me.And all support from a couple of main people!😊😊