Two

"Y-you want to adopt me? Why"

He goes to one of those faces like the pic above/sideways.

"You're like me."

"How" I ask Mark.

"Tell me, how did you become an orphan?"

"My father had brain cancer, my mom committed suicide, my brother was taken or kidnapped... And my little sister.... Is Anna"

"Oh... Sorry"

"If you adopt me, you adopt her as well." I demanded.

"Alright, I'll get her as well."

I have dark red hair and she has and orange type hair. She has blonde natural hi-lights. She was chubby, I wasn't, but we were identical twins.

I ran to Anna while Mark waited.

In the dinning hall, Anna was eating her Mash, when I say that it makes me think of Yamimash.

"C'mon, Anna, I want you to meet someone."

I took her hand and dragged her to Markiplier.

"Who?"

" I want you to meet Daddy"

Then she saw Mark signing the papers.

"Dad? Markiplier is my dad?"

"Yep!"

Then, she screams.

"No way, no way, no way!!! The Markiplier is adopting me!!!!"

"Not you.... Us!"

A crowd of orphans surrounded us, yelling stuff like "ah! Markiplier, its you!" Or "kiss me!!!" Or " get away form them!"

"STOP! Stop harassing my DAD!"

"Stop lieing the Markiplier wouldn't adopt a lonley ass bitch like you. I mean you like rock, punk tees, sneakers... You dress like a dude. Nothing like Mark's recommendation."

Mark holds the adoption papers up. "They will have over 8 million friends, and you? None" he defends me, " don't make fun of my daughters."

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't know" she does a shy face.

"That don't work on me."

"Ugh! Fine!" And she stomped away.

"Thanks, Mark!"

"Dad" he corrected

"You and JackSepticEye helped me... I use to be suicidal and I use to cut.... But you got me to stop. Thanks. You saved my life" I start off telling him how he saved my life," I've never actually watched any of JackSepticEye's videos I just play the sound in the background.... While I stare out of the window, wishing I could get out of this hell hole."

"Well, you can watch all the JackSepticEye you want on your phones"

"But we don't-"

He handed us a bran new Galaxy S6.

I Immediately looked up JackSepticEye.

In the car I found a video I wanted to watch. Happy Wheels part #69.

"Hey... Dad?"

"Hum, What up?"

"Do you know Jack's real name?"

My thought became tight, and it was harder to speak.

" Yea, why?" He answers

"What is it?"

" Seann William McLoughlin. "

"As I suspected..... I have to go to Ireland."

"Why?" Dad/ my idol asked.

"He's my brother...the one that was kidnapped"

(≧∇≦)/(≧∇≦)/

After awhile we got home to the house.

"Mark, er, Dad... Can you tweet Jack..... Well can I tweet Jack something?"

"Go ahead..."

I tweeted '@JackSepticEye Hi, Sean... Its me... Your sister. Oh! Anna still here! As well' I sent a picture as well.

I use Mark- dad's phone because he has better connection with Bubba.

I hear this in the background. "Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and today is going to be different..."

He came to get me and Anna.

"Jack, I wanted you to know, I have your sisters..... Their my daughters... I adopted them" He went on, "well... I think They have a few words they wànt to say "

Omg what a long chapter. Geez, make sure to subscribe to both JackSepticEye and Markiplier. And watch the video I attached. Well anyway, I have good times, 600 words... Lol, *smiles uncontrollably* Buh Byye.