Sixteen

So its the day of the wedding and many, many people came to the wedding..... There was Wade, Bob, Felix, Aaron, Ken, Anna, My parents- who I haven't seen in 9 fucking years-, dads parents, Matthias, Aaron from starbomb, The entire Ninja Sex Party band, Dan, Phil, Random Encounters crew, there were Gay Vloggers that Watch Mark's videos, like Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, and Matthew Lush.

Anywho, the ceremony is about to start....... Wait, if my dad marrys my brother, does that mean, my brother is my step dad?

Oh, well, OH and guess who else is here!

RICKY DILLON!

Ok, no more stops in the road, let go.

Wait, one more stop.....

This is the dress I'm wearing

This is the dress I'm wearing..... I mean, just adore it..... Its everything, as Joey would say.

This is Anna's outfit,

Anyway, I walked out to the field we were having the wedding in, but Joey stopped me

"Hey, Kay, omg, that dress! I live!"

"Thank you, Joey..... And you, looking sharp AF in those lovely studded shoes."

"Oh, these dearies, I got these Last year....... "

"Oh, talking about getting things, where is Daniel? He owes me $20"

"Over there by the punch bowl...... Don't get that white tux of his stained."

"I won't I promise."

I walked over to Daniel.

"Hey, Daniel,"

"Hey, Kayla"

"Kayce"

"Oh"

"I'm trying to be happy, but I need that $20....."

"Errrr, I don't keep my wallet on me when I'm wearing this tux, it ruins the lines." (Deadpool reference)

"Oh, cough it up, I can see the crease in your pants."

"Ugh, fine"

"Thank you"

I took my $20 and stuffed it in my bra.

I was stopped once again, but this time is was the one the only, Dan Howell.

"Do you know where the grooms are? Its about to start!"

(You make your own wedding ceremony)

"So, watchya thinkin' for your honeymoon?"

"A log cabin in Toronto"