Fifteen

Kayce POV

So, It's the next day and Dad wanted to take Jack, Anna, And I somewhere special.

So I got dressed in a nice outfit, look at it!

Anna of course, picked out a dress, and here it is

Anyway, we went to a nice restaurant, we actually went to O'Charleys!

"Hey, Dad, can you ask for some Rolls? They haven't brought any out."

"Oh, sure," he tapped the waiter passing us, "do you think you could bring us some rolls?"

"Right away."

And he walked off.

"So, dad, why'd you bring us here?"

"Oh, nothing special...."

"That's a lie and well all know it"

"Ugh, fine...... Girls come here," we stood up and walked over to the main waiting room, "I was thinking about proposing to Jack today"

"Oooohhhhh"

Anna and Mark walked to the table so it didn't seem suspicious...... Hey! I am a female.....

I walked back after like 2-3 minutes.

Jack and Dad were sipping on some strawberry lemonade.

The Rolls came out with the food.

I got a plate of Chicken and Chips.

Anna got a salad, Dad got  Teriyaki Chicken, Jack got a Rib eye Steak.

We all dug in our food.

Romantic music started to play after we finished and my brother said, "That was Fucking good, I would love some Pecan pie!!"

"Wait, what's happening," He said.

"Jack..... I know something else you would love"

The restaurant is dead silent.

"Wha-"

Dad got down on one knee and Jack covered his mouth in excitement.

"Sean William McLaughlin, I am willing to share my subscribers, and take your hand in marriage...... The question is, do you?"

Jack was crying, but quietly muttered "Yes"

Dad got up from his knee and picked Jack up and twirled him around..... I heard wolf whistles, clapping, screaming, and crying.