Seventeen

A/N: omg.... ITS BEEN AGES! I've been wanting to continue but I got caught up with 1D if you aren't following me..... I have multiple 1D AU...... ANNNNNYYYYWAAAAY, To the story.

So, Yea, I decided it was best to give you an update on my Dad's/and StepFather... Brother?

So, Dad and Jack are on their Honeymoon soooo, Anna and I are crashing at Matt and Amanda's place... Its a bit bright...

Oh, and guess what!

I'm waiting.....

Ok, Ok.... Amanda had a BABY!! Her name is Luna!

She is the most precious thing...

Luna was currently on a blanket on the floor sitting upright.... For her being only 2 months and 4 days old, I'm surprised to see her stay upright.... Most babies fall over.

"Are you ready for you Baba? Yea? You want your bottle?"

Amanda picked up Luna and asked Matt to put the bottle she had in the fridge in the microwave for 10 seconds.

Matt came back and the formula was at a nice -warmer than lukewarm, but not too hot- temperature.

"Anna, Kayla, You can go hang out with Matthew Lush and play with Wallie...."

"THANKS UNCLE MATT!"

I pulled out my phone and called Matthew.

"Uh, Hello?" A familiar voice asked.

"Hey, Matt, its Kayla from the wedding.... Mind if we come over and play with Wallie?"

"Oh, sure.... But, some of my friends are here..."

"Oh! Who?"

"Oh, Just Nick, Dan Hill, Chris Oflying, Carson... And Chandler."

"ALL MY BAES!"

"OH.... OH NO, YOU DID NOT JUST-"

"SOORY, MATT, BYE!"

I quickly hung up and Anna and I basically sprinted to Matt's house.

I knocked on the door.

I heard Matt talk.

"Ok, so, I have of course the usual baes..... But, today, Kayla and Anna, Markiplier's daughters decide to come over..... Yay!"

He let us in and Wallie tackled Anna.

"You didn't seem to happy to see us..... What's up with that?" I asked.

"I'm over 30 and still hanging out with teenagers.... But I LOVE YOU!"

I dodged his hug and walked up to Chandler.

"Back from Texas I see? You still gotta take me one of these days.... You promised..."

"Hello to you too," he hugged me and I gave a brief hug back.

"Chris Oflying.... I am mad at you!"

"What did I do?!"

I pointed to his torso but lifted his shirt instead revealing this tattoo...

"Oh.... Yea... Sorry, get yours with Matt...... Or Dan Hill...... Nick still doesn't have a tattoo."

"I have one on my side" he lifted his side up to reveal this tattoo.

"Wait- what happened to staying in shape?" Matt asked Nick.

"I've been sick.... Felt good today so I came..."

Anna still playing with Wallie, Wallie got down and started barking at the door.... He has to pee.

"Matth-" I turn around to see Matthew full blown having a make out session with Chris.

"Ok.... I'll take him"

I walked out the door after I found Wallies leash.

I went out side and went down to the grass where Wallie could pee.

Mt phone started Vibrating so I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Ello?"

"Hey, Kay.... Where is Anna, she's not picking up...."

"She's inside, talking to Matt." I wasn't Lying.... She was talking to Matt.... Just not Mattias.

"Can I speak with her?"

Alright, Well.... I'm walking Wallie.... I'll call her...."

The ringtone she put me as was an airhorn, so shell definitely pick up.

I hung up and called my sister.

"WHAT?!" She screamed.

"Call dad..... He need to talk..."

"Fine....!"

"What's got your panties in a wad?!"

"N-nothing."

"Liar, I'll find out someday."

"Oh, yes you will"