Eighteen

I'm not sure what name I originally gave the main adopted girl, I can't remember if it was Kayla or Kayce.

It'll be Kayce from now on. Sorry.

I'm also going to add in some superhuman things like, Merman, Superpower, ect.

*Kayce POV*

Dad and Jack finally got back after their honeymoon, Toronto didn't do well. But they seem very well rested.

Their YouTube jobs certainly took their toll.

"Well, I'm back from the break, and I MISSED THIS PLACE!" Jack said/ shouted to his camera.

"Hello everybody, My name is Markiplier, And today... I've came back, I recently got married to someone I've loved for awhile, so we've been gone on our honeymoon and the videos weren't prepared ahead of time, sorry for that,-"

"HEY, IM RECORDING, YOU'RE INTERRUPTING!!!" Jack yells.

"I NEED TO MAKE VIDEOS TOO!"

"YOU CAN BLAME IT ON STRESS, BUT SINCE I TOLD MY FOLLOWERS I LOVE MY JOB, I CAN'T BLAME IT ON THAT!"

Ahhhhh, the first fight as a married couple.

Jack's eye started to glow green.

Mark hands and body glowed a dark red.

I've heard about this, Antiseptic Eye, and Darkiplier.

This small fight... Its becoming too big!

I hop in between them and pushed them apart, while they were pushing towards each other.

"STOP!!!!! This is one SMALL fight, You make your videos in morning, you make yours at night, Or at least back in your room, or bathroom like you used to do your vlogs!"

The glowing mist stopped growing.

Phew, Saved.

I walked to the kitchen and poured me a glass of Orange Juice.

I took a small sip.

"Ahh-"

"NO. ITS YOUR TURN FOR DISHES, MY TURN FOR LAUNDRY,"

"YOU ONLY WANT THE EASIER JOB!"

"SO DO YOU! I TOLD YOU, ITS MY TURN FOR LAUNDRY! YOUR TURN FOR SUPPER AND DISHES!"

"NO, ITS MY TURN FOR LAUNDRY AND BEDROOM CLEANING!"

"NO, YOU DO DISH-"

"I SWEAR STOP FIGHTING!" I yelled slamming my plastic cup on the counter with orange juice spilling.

I walked in the living room, but I realized I could do nothing now, they are in full blown Antiseptic Eye and Darkiplier.

Jack's skin a pale green mixed nude color, Mark's skin a Darker tent of skin.

Mark eyes glowing red with black outer eyeball. Jack, bright green with a green radiation, with pale red was around his eye.

Mark, Sharp long claws, pitch black hair, With a deep growl.

Jack, Sharp fins aligning with his spine, Webbed Claw hands, with Gills down his neck.

Jack won't beat him, Jack's best in water, while Mark's best on land.

I ran upstairs and pulled Anna outside.

"What's happening?"

"Antiseptic Eye and Darkiplier! RUN!!!"

We both ran out of the house and ran for Matthias' place.

I opened the door and ran into Matt's arms.

Anna ran into a now Lunaless Amanda.

"Woah, what happened?"

"Darkiplier, and Antiseptic Eye... Full blown Darkiplier and Antiseptic Eye"

"Sooo, The legends were true?"

"What legends?"

"Well, Jack is in a family where the septiceye is passed down, same with Mark, But with flames instead of water."

"But had his septiceye in high school, or 'Primary school'.