Thirteen

Markiplier POV

On the plane back to L.A, Jack scratched the side if my face, as if wanting a kiss, so a planted one on his lovely soft lips.

He pulls back to say, "I love you, Mark Edward Fischbach,"

"And I love you, Sean William McLaughlin."

The entire plane went "AWE" Including the men

The flight attendant came down the aisle with his little trolley and asked us if we would like anything, we simply said, "no, we're good"

Then that one question made me jump.... "So, is Septiplier confirmed"

What will happen if I say 'yes'... Will I lose this Subscriber?

Jack nods and snuggles up to me even more.

The little Yaoi fangirls squeals and immediately ask for an autograph... On multiple Septiplier photos.

Well.... That escalated quickly.

Thanks Jack, *sarcastically speaking*

After about another 30 minutes to an hour, we landed in LA.

We got someone to pick us up. None other than Danny the Grump.

"DAAANNNYY!!"

"JAAACCCCKKIIIIEEEE!! So, what's up?"

"Um..... I believe it is the roof of your car... But I can't be sure."

"You and your sarcastic comments."

"All day, every day." Jack smiled while talking to Danny

He rested his head on my shoulder and fell asleep, gripping the slevee of my lucky flannel.

Well, he did live in Ireland just a few hours ago... He must be tired.

"Sooooo, Mark?"

I just go "Hmmm?" Cause I'm tired as well. Being in Ireland for a week.... It gets to you.

"Just wondering, Septiplier confirmed?"

I nodded falling into a deep sleep resting my head on Jack's head, tucked in my shoulder.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Me and Jack woke up after Danny (or how ever he spells it) shook us when we stopped at the house.

"We don't have another room, Mind sharing with Mark?"

Jack shakes his head.

"Good, cause it dark."

"But we aren't tired."

"Well........ Make a video...."

"M'kay"

I took my camera out and set up my computer.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Everybody, And welcome to an unusual V-log with Jack. Say 'Hi' Jack."

"Hi-"

"Yea, who cares... Anyway, I was in Ireland for the week, Kayla!!!! Anna!!!!! "

They walked in.

"Aye!!! Its CoffeeKayla!!!!"

"And Abominable Anna!!!!"

"Coffee?"

"Yea..... I had thought of CinnamonToastKay....... But Ken took that away from me."

"Ah" Jack answered.

"Anyway.... Can you guys tell the viewers how it was to be in Ireland?"

"IT WAS AMAZING!!!"

"It was awesome spending the week with our brother. Jack has very weird cultures."

"Yea..... That's why I usually stayed inside"