"the pain will never end, will it?"

Characters::

Tenma Tsukasa (passed away)
Tenma Saki (passed away)
Kamishiro Rui
Akiyama Mizuki
Kusanagi Nene
(Maybe others too...? I wrote this part at the start, so don't be confused if emu or whoever just pops out of nowhere into the story.)

Context::

Just read the description ... ♡

The story starts...

"I just couldn't believe my eyes when I realized, that he was now taller than me. I wonder... will i ever get to see him again? Will we ever get the chance to hug anymore...? Ill just have to go up there myself aswell."

Rui was sleeping deeply in his bed. He didn't feel like waking up just yet.

At his house, it was pretty silent, since his parents have left for vacation.
It was Monday, 7:10 AM.

Rui kept on sleeping, until music started playing...
That's right. His alarm. It was time to go to school now.

Rui stares at his phone, before putting his alarm off. He sighs slightly, staring at the ceiling before getting up out of the bed, and making breakfast for himself.

Rui's POV

I wish it wasn't Monday just yet... the weekend went so fast.
It's tiring over there at school... I barely have anyone there except Mizuki and Nene. Sometimes, both of them are sick, so no one really is there for me...

I got up, now making something for myself.
I don't feel like eating... I'm not even hungry. I guess I just have to go to school right away.

So now, I started walking to school. The weather was warm... and it actually felt nice outside for once. I wonder, when's the last time I've properly been outside and not just walking to school or to a mall.
The cherry blossom trees were blooming...
Summer holiday was getting close.

But... without him, it'll go too fast. I wish he still was here.

No one's pov...

After some time, Rui was now at school. He was pretty early, so there wasn't really anyone there.

Rui looked over to the empty seat beside his own seat.

"If only I still saw you smiling beside me... just once more." Rui thought to himself, now looking down at his table. He felt... miserable. Tired. So much stuff that was... terrible.

"I wonder... if you really know just how much I love you, Tsukasa-kun. Why... why did you have to...? I... wanted to tell you how I felt."
...

The bells ring. The students have come into class now.

Nene didn't seem to be in school today... which is a shame. She doesn't come alot anymore. But... atleast mizuki is here now.

"Alright class, today we will be .... .... ...."

It was time for recess.. all we did was math. They were too easy for rui, to be honest.

The day kept on going... it was boring... the same as always. And... now, it had reached its end.

It was 3PM now, and rui was walking up to the school rooftop. He just wanted... some peace for a while.

Rui's POV

I like how the wind is blowing onto my face.. because of its warmth. It's a bit comfortable, to be completely honest...

Up at the rooftop, it was always so calming... the sun was starting to set already too.
The sky... was beautiful. A beautiful orange, and yellow...

Just like him... just like his eyes.