the cat cafe experience

"That one day is coming closer, and i know it."

Rui's POV

I was now walking with my friends, nene and emu. I think to myself, "maybe this could actually be fun for once." Just maybe. If something goes wrong, I'll regret this with my whole entire heart.
Nene and emu's chatting fills my ears, but I really don't mind it. I don't talk alot, nor do I answer to them that much, just nod or shake my head. I wonder if emu realizes how much it affected me to lose tsukasa... not like she's done anything wrong, just that she's so innocent and happy. I don't know what to do.

Nene's POV

I can't help but keep on glancing over at rui. He's been so silent nowadays, even at school.... tsukasa's death must've really affected him. The day we went to his funeral, rui looked destroyed. He wouldn't stop crying, yet he wasn't really.. reacting at all. Just had an empty face on. I feel worried for him. He looks so tired, and like he'd never recover from it. I hope that this will make him feel better.

After minutes...

We're here now. Emu's more energetic than anything, which is very expected. Rui looks a bit interested too. Atleast he is? Maybe we have a bit of hope now? To put that aside, I'll focus on the cats now. I wanna see some.

No one's POV

Rui was looking at the shop. Emu drags him and nene, opening the door there, and to rui's surprise... there's WAY more cats than what rui expected. Rui was a bit confused, but eventually he got used to it and went to the cats. Emu was very happy, she was petting every single cat that she could even find at the building. Nene was a bit nervous like usual, but she joined in and pet some of the cats. They were all cute, is what emu said.
"Aahh! Adorable! So cute! Rui, rui! Don't you think all of these little kitties are sooooo cute?!" Emu asks rui, adoring the cats in the building. Rui looks at emu, amused from her happiness. "She's very happy, like always..." is what rui's thinking. He smiles gently, looking at emu and nodding.
"Yes, indeed... the cats are very cute, I suppose. They're very fluffy, too. Like a pillow." Rui says, looking at the cats. They were meowing, and a kitten was climbing up rui's leg. Rui now picks up that kitten, and observes it carefully.

Rui's POV

"This kitten... it looks just like what tsukasa-kun did. It has dark orange eyes, and golden fur... very thick fur, and it's very fluffy too. I like it." I think to myself, smiling at the little kitten, petting it. The kittens meows were loud, and energetic. Just like him.

???'s/the kitten's POV

"I like this boy's arms... it's very warm and comfortable in them. Little does he know, I follow him everywhere."

No one's POV

After a few hours, it was starting to get late. Yet again, rui has to go all alone to home and just stay there.

Soon, rui would get there now. He looks around. And then, at the clock; it was 9:53 PM. Rui could go to sleep now, since there's nothing else to really do. It had been a long day, anyway. He had fun with emu and nene.

...

(sorry, this part is very short... I didn't really know what else to type here.)