さよなら?

The sky was a bloody red. Rui stands on the rooftop, looking down at the road. Even if it was midnight, it was very busy. The cars go there nonstop. He looks around the beautiful Japan, seeing how everything was black, and then the road was glowing. The building stayed the same color as normal.

Rui had lost the spark in his eyes. He just stares down the roof, until he feels a sudden rush to jump off. He sighs.

...

He takes his shoes off, and his cardigan, looking down. Steps forward, and closes his eyes, falling down.

It goes a few more seconds, before rui realizes...

"Why's it taking so long?"

He just wouldn't hit the ground yet. It had been atleast 20 seconds, and he hasn't hit the ground. He now looks down at the ground... it wasn't there. He was just falling infinitely now.

Rui's eyes widen.

And then, he touches the ground, but not hard. He breathes heavily. He's back at the rooftop.

"No... why can't i—"

He runs there again, jumping off, but ends up back.

And again. Again, again, again and again.

The word again repeats itself, until rui couldn't anymore. He cries to himself.

"...fuck it." he says, getting up and kicking his shoes off of the roof. The wind was strong, and he slips off on accident. Rui got shocked, but he knew that he would end up back at the rooftop.

Until...

...

His body smashes into the ground, blood leaking everywhere. His eyes were wide open. His head hit the rock surface first.

He stares into nothing, slowly closing his eyes.

Nene's POV

I'm looking around my room, and feel a sudden negative thing.

I get my phone, and call toya. I don't care if it's midnight, i just need to talk to akito. I heard that toya's staying at akito's place, but I don't have akito's number.

He answers.

"Kusanagi? What's with you calling this late?" Toya asks now, sounding sleepy.

"Aoyagi... ah, I.. I'm sorry for that, I just have a very bad urge to speak to akito. I feel like something happened a few seconds ago, which wasn't a good thing." I say in a rush, trembling as I get out of my room.

"Ah.. okay, then. Let me wake him up. Mind if I listen in?" Toya asks.
"Sure, go ahead."

"Hello?" Akito's voice was heard.

"Akito, I feel like something happened. I swear. I swear I felt someone run out of their house like 20 minutes ago, and then a few minutes ago, I felt a sudden rush to get out of the house and check who that was." I say, putting my shoes on.

"What..? But how does this relate to me?" Akito asks...

"I don't know, but I feel like it relates to rui." ...

"Oh... him? Well—"

"I know that youre probably mad at him, shinonome, but.. please... can you come with aoyagi? Towards kamimaya highschool?"

"..fine." akito says quietly.

Minutes later...

Me, akito, and toya, were now walking towards the school. I look around, nervous.