i miss you

"We all love you, rui." Nene says.

"Especially him."

"Tsukasa always used to talk about you whenever you weren't around me and emu. He was usually with me, since emu would sometimes tell about it to you. Tsukasa always used to steal some of your jackets and wear them until you realize he had taken them, but you never did, which was funny to me. Tsukasa usually made notes for me, asking that if I could go ask you that if he could come over, cause he didn't want to be disturbing towards you, and knows that you trust me alot. I remember how he would always invite you to cafes and take you on trips at school, just to try to get you to feel more comfortable around people you don't know. You didn't even realize he was trying that, but, it clearly had gotten better overtime. Tsukasa truly had loved you, rui. I know that you did too. I really do know. You were always so close to him, so eager to hang out with him, and even kept on staring at him with love filled in your eyes. You two were truly beautiful and perfect for eachother. I'm sorry for tsukasa, and his sister, and you. I feel like it's all of my fault now for not just letting you think your stuff out in peace. I'm so sorry for what happened between us and akito. I wish I never even talked about that to you."

The end.