10

Emilia woke up the next morning still trying to process everything that happened last night. All the way from her entrance to Benito's performance. She can't believe after all these years she saw the love of her life but , he has a girlfriend. A part of her felt embarrassed for even trying to contact him. She doesn't want to steal anyone from anybody. But, the other half felt like it's okay because he doesn't truly love Becky.

Emilia still could not believe he pretended to not know who she was. She wondered what he thought about her performance. She knew she felt honored to be able watch him perform. 

She was brought out of her thoughts when Nicole spoke up as she entered the Kitchen where Emilia sat daydreaming.

" huh?"

" I said you know the song Benito sang last night was about you. 95% of the time your his muse." Nicole stated.

" I was thinking the same because who else would he be trying to forget." Emilia clarified.

" It's about you and we'll prove it along with a bunch of other songs." Nicole assured.

" I can't stop thinking about him but , I have to.  I think it's too late." The singer huffed.

" It's never too late."

" Yes it is , he pretended to not know me meaning he wants nothing to do with me. Two he has a girlfriend !" Emilia said emphasizing the last part.

" Yea and I don't think he loves her." Nicole argued back.

" Still we know nothing about his relationship with her." Emilia replied.

But , they were going to find out. The truth was Emilia wasn't going to stop until he at least hears her out. Truly the biggest mistake was breaking up with him.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

" I seriously can't believe you pretended to not know her." Raul spoke.

" I can't believe she was in front of me after all these years and I told you I wasn't going to talk to her." Benito replied.

" You can't lie , bebecita está mas rica que ayer bueno las dos." Raúl said with a smirk.

" Nicole si me sorprendió su cambio de look." The singer said ignoring the fact that Raul wanted him to talk about what he thought of Emilia after so many years.

Raul rolled his eyes " her song and performance were incredible though."

" she was made to be on stage." Benito said softly as it took him back to the past.

" why don't we talk about something else please." He added pleading as he didn't want to go there.

In truth Benito was did not know what to feel. The fact that she was so close to him. For now all Benito knew was he was going to keep his distance as for he feels they will now be seeing each other more often.  It's just how the universe works when it wants something.

Does it want Benito and Emilia?