flying with taufan

Taufan grin widely while sitting on his hoverboard with his siblings standing right infront of him with various expresion on their face, they gonna experience flying for the very first time in their life! Exciting isn't it?

Currently they are in one of an abandoned field near their school, a perfect place to experience it without accidently hurting any citizen when there is any malfuntion.

Halilintar seem neutral about it as he stare blankly at taufan who continue to smile widely since morning, that boy sure are excited to teach them. At the same time halilintar can't help but be a little curious if he could ride it without help from the owner of it which is taufan.

Gempa on the other hand seem unsure about it, he can't help but worried if one or more of them accidently hurt themself in the process. Halilintar seem to notice his gesture when his hand lightly patting his head as if trying to calm him down which fortunately did.

Blaze been the most excited one ever since their windy brother agree to teach them all how to use his hoverboard, he been begging for his second oldest to teach him how to use it but always got denied by him much to his annoyance.

Ice is the total opposite of blaze as he took no interest in learning how to fly and simply want to sleep and relax in his room, he lean on the oldest's shoulder and close his eyes in the process. Halilintar was about to move him when he notice that their little snowflake have fallen asleep so he just let him be.

Thorn seem scared by the fact that they will be high above the ground, no one blame him since he fell down from the sky at an alarming height and hit his head once when he was fighting with captain separo a long time ago. The fear still linger but he trust his brother to catch him if he fail to control it.

Solar... Well he already prepared noted, pen and even a camera that he got from who knows where, ready to record and document everything on this little activity they will do today. Taufan look at them one by one before clapping his hand to gain everyone attention, except ice who ignore him and continue to sleep on halilintar's shoulder.

"So~ today i am going to teach you all how to use this bad boy over here" he said while jumping on his board as he giggle slightly, before he show them a few cool yet dangerous trick he master which impress some of them while also giving halilintar a headache and gempa a small heart attack.

"Tada!" He land safely on the ground after pulling off cool stunt to all of them which earn himself a clap and also a smack on the head.

"Oww!"

"Never do that again" gempa as the one who hit him said firmly with Taufan rubbing his head while laughing akwardly, he fake cough for a short moment before he look at all of them.

"So~ who's first?" He ask curiously which also trigger blaze excitment as he begin jumping up and down while pointing at himself eagerly, taufan chuckle at him before his gaze land on their oldest brother, waiting for his decision with halilintar raising one of his brows before he gaze at gempa who give him a nod.

"Oldest to youngest" he said briefly with blaze immedietly complain about it since he is the only one who are very obviously excited about this whole thing, halilintar rolled his eyes before he move ice gently to thorn and walked toward taufan.

"So your feet need to be here so you can control it much easier" Taufan said while pointing at where his feet should be, he got on and immedietly notice that it float a little bit as soon as he got on.

"Okay now if you want to fly higher then use your body to... Um... How do i explain this?" He ask himself whole scratching his head for a moment since he can't find the word for it, he process to show it instead which cause halilintar to stare at him weirdly before doing exactly what taufan did.