lunch hazard

For the sake of this chapter,i am gonna make all of them powerless and make them have the same eye color which is brown :>

Usually i make them having rainbow color eyes, red,blue, gold, green, yeah you get my point-

Thats it enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------

one word to describe their current situation and that word would be boredoom as now the classroom are very much quiet with only the sound of their teacher explaining and yapping something about gravity and speed and what ever calculation that they need to do to find an answer that they definetly didn't need in real life.

ice being his typical lazy self are trying his best to not fall asleep from all of that and earn himself the famous ear twister from his brothers or the teacher when they found out about it.

He been zoning out the whole class and didn't pay a single attention to the topic as he already understood this lesson thanks to a certain brother of his that would randomly drag one of them to heard him excitedly talking and explaining about what ever new information he got from the library.

And coincidentaly he was the one who got drag to this very topic that the teacher are trying to explain, which also make him even more bored and sleepy as he got nothing to do except sitting and listening to his teacher.

A loud shout from their school field manage to caught his attention as he turn his head around to see one of his brothers who can be seen having fun playing basketball with his classmates.

Blaze expertly dodge his opponent and land a score for his team that cause him to shout loudly which later earn himself a scold from their gym teacher for disturbing other class.

Now some of you might be wondering on why they aren't in the same class?, well its really simple actually, almost all the teachers and students are having a hard time telling them apart if it's wasn't for their personality and signiture cap that the principal allowed them to wear to make it easier for the whole school to tell who is who.

And they would definetly want to avoid any prank that a certain siblings would pull like switching their cap and pretending to be their other siblings since majority of their school can't really tell them apart if they wear the same clothes and show an emotionless face much to their horror.

So they put the septuplet in 7 different class in hope that they can avoid that from happening, which is a big fail if they also decided to switch class just for fun, anyways we are getting side track-

Ice currently watch his hot headed brother from his window as the said brother once again score another point for his team. His lips slightly curl up before he gaze at his teacher who are scolding a student because they are eating during her teaching.

Ice sigh and gaze back at blaze just in time to see his brother got hit by a volleyball that the girls are playing, which are definetly an accident when the girls panickly went to his side and checking if he is okay due to the ball hitting his brother right in the head.

Ice shake his head in amusement seeing blaze who trying to back away from the girls with clear red face due to him suddenly being surrounded by a group of his female classmates.

Its amusing for ice as he watch blaze who back away and continue playing basketball with his friends in order to get him away from the girls attention.

He also find it funny that his hot headed brother are trying to stay low and trying his best to not earn himself a fangirls base like the oldest who keep getting love letters and random screaming when ever he pass by

As much as he like attention, he prefer a peacefull walk to his class without getting stop by random girls who want his number or something.

"boboiboy ice! pay attention to the class!" ice found himself looking back at his teacher who give him a disaproval look when she caught him staring outside, she process to went beside his desk and flip a page before pointing at random question in it.