little snowflake

Warning : out of character, a very random plot, cringe

That is all,enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was another peacefull day in the neighbordhood, we can see our favorite elemental siblings doing their own things in their house.

Halilintar listening to music with his headphone on while reading his 1.000 pages book, taufan playing a game along with blaze and thorn in the living room beside the oldest, solar sitting near them while scrolling through his social media, gempa in the kitchen preparing some sandwich and drink for the others while ice is sleeping in his room.

"Uwa! Creeper! Help!" Thorn panic while controling his character to get away from the green armless annoying mob as soon as possible, taufan being a good brother come to his aid by killing the creature in second.

"Ha! Don't bother my brother you hideous mob!" Taufan shout while puffing his chest proudly, that until another creeper explode right behind his character which kill him right on the spot.

"No! ,grab my stuff thorn!" He yell with thorn who smile akwardly before he show his phone toward him.

"Some of your stuff got burn in the lava" he said with taufan sighed with a resigned face, he lost all of the valuable he have because of that stupid green creature!

Blaze laugh loudly since he is now the richest member in their world with 6 diamonds in his inventory, taufan was in the lead with 11 diamonds but he already lost it due to the creeper.

Gempa enter the living room with a freshly made sandwich and 7 glass of orange juice, he chuckle seeing their little interaction before gently patting halilintar's shoulder and calling solar to have lunch.

"Alright, time to eat lunch you guys" he put it on the table and without much time all the brothers except ice had taken their respective portions, gempa looking around the room before his face morph into curiousity.

"Where's ice?" He ask after seeing their snowflake is no where in the living room, blaze made a sound of who knows what while chewing his food making the oldest lightly scold him to atleast swallowed his food before talking.

"He's in his room sleeping" blaze said after swallowing and took another bite, gempa nod in acknowledge before he went upstairs to wake ice up from his slumber, he need to eat or he will get sick.

Upon arriving at the temperature duo room, gempa gently open the door and immedietly find the sleeping figure of his brother in his bed, he approach him and shake his brother to wake him up.

His ocean blue eyes were clearly visible as the figure looked at his brother listlessly, he pouted his mouth sadly with teary eyes which made his older brother confused.

"Abang... " He called with a weak voice, gempa with a quick movement touched his younger brother's forehead, he suspected correctly that his younger brother was sick, no wonder his usually cold and plat attitude suddenly change like a child who wants to be with his mother, in this case his brother.

He moved his hand away from his brother's forehead to call their other brother but was immediately held back by ice with a whine, he sigh at his brother who become very child like when he was sick.

"Icy, i am going down just for a few minutes" ice shake his head weakly with his eyes immedietly fill with tears threaten to fall, gempa smile while sweatdrop at the scene.

"No... Don't go..." Ice whine while pulling his hand slightly with gempa sitting down beside him and gently stroke ice's cheek.

"Alright then" he said while still stroking his cheek, ice look at him for a moment before he close his eyes comfortablely.