their lullaby

Warning : blood, Gore, dead body, slight suicidal thought, and murder

That's about it i think?, might add other later, enjoy~
-------------------------------------------------------------

The soft tapping of a guitar filled the now dark room, the rhythm of the song sounded calm and gentle making the oldest hum softly, closing his eyes he continued the calming melody he played every night.

His calm posture change to grief as his hand continue to play the same song that their mother use to sing when they were young, passage after passage made him sink deeper into sadness as his now flat lips morph into a frown.

he played it skillfully even without looking at it, his gaze look at the stars that begin to shine brightly after the dark cloud dissapeard from the night sky.

"Life blooms like a flower" he sang the first lyrics softly under his breath, a cold gentle wind brush his hair as he look at the sky with his hand that continue to play his guitar.

"Far away or by the road" he lower his head as he remembering the tragedy that change everything in his life, everything that keep him strong all this time.

"Waiting for the one... To find the way back home" tears slowly form in his eyes as he imagining their cheerfully smile that sparkle brightly after seeing him close by.

"Rains fall a thousand times" another memory flash in his head when they play in the rain despite having another of his brothers scolding them for being careless with their health, forming a sad smile as he continue to sang their song.

"No footprints of come and go" another memory of his brothers play in his mind, when they visit a snowy planet for their mission. He remember clearly that blaze can't stand the cold and huddle toward ice for warm throughout the mission.

He still remember as soon as they got back from the planet, he immedietly fell ill from the cold and been fussing about it for days much to their amusement.

"You who once went by..." He also remember that day when thorn got excited when they visit a planet full with exotic plants with solar that analyze them with curiousity, that particular excitment and curiousity are also the reason why they stay in that planet for a long time. With blaze who keep whining to go back home due to him can't use his power freely without burning the whole damn planet down.

"Where will you belong?" He whisper under his breath as he gaze at a picture frame on his desk with sorrow.

"I feel your sigh and breath" his ruby eyes soften seeing the frame as he trying to hold back the tears that was about to roll down his face, he can't help but feel the sense of uselessness in this situation.

"In the last row of wind" he close his eyes shut with his mind playing another memory of them together.

"Not yet for the story on the last page, is not the end..." Tears slowly roll down his cheek as he wipe it away aggresively before he once again gaze at the sky.

"Life blooms like a flower" he form a small smile despite his heart aching from the pain and grief, his ruby eyes locking with the stars on the sky with emptiness.

"Far away or by the road" he want to feel their touch, he want to hear their voices, he want to see their smile. But he knew that he won't be able to do that anymore.

" Waiting for the one, to find a way back home..." He sang and sang despite the heavy feeling he sang their song every night for them, atleast with this he could feel their presence right beside him.

"Times flows across the world" he close his eyes once again as he remember when he see his siblings sleeping peacefully while using his clothes and his other belonging, a way for them to feel close to him.