karaoke

A beat of a song can be heard clearly on another day in Tapops station, in a certain room we can see our favorite septuplet having a little fun after a long excausting month full with mission and never ending danger they got themself into in whatever planet they're in at the time.

The room are fill with joy as the oldest of the septuplet leaning on a wall beside a sofa with his hand fold infront of his chest, his ruby red eyes been watching over them with his lips that are slightly curve up into a small smile.

The third oldest are sitting on the sofa beside halilintar with his hand that slowly and lovingly patting ice's head that lay on his laps, our little snowflake are just a second away from falling asleep but somehow manage to keep his eyes open and enjoy the scene infront of him.

Solar and thorn sit on another sofa beside the three with the youngest who seem more interested in his books rather than their two brothers that potentially broke their back and neck from the dance move they're doing if they aren't carefull enough.

Thorn on the other hand watch closely with sparkle and clear amazement in his emerald green eyes, his lips form a huge innocent smile as he clap his hand in excitment seeing his brothers energetic move, protect this innocent bean!

Both Taufan and blaze however been dancing all day long but somehow have alot of energy to keep going despite all the difficult dance move that they somehow master after learning it from the internet.

The two of them have a little dance battle going on and are obviously very competitive in winning their silly battle, the music beat keep getting faster and faster with two of them getting more wild with their move before the round end with blaze who come out as the winner with only two point higher than Taufan.

He jump and cheers happily as he begin punching the air above him, taufan however sigh and sulk for a brief moment before he chuckle and smile seeing how happy their chaotic chicken head brother are.

"Ha! I win this time! Take that Abang ufan!" Blaze shout before he stick out his tongue to him which Taufan respond by playfully rolled his eyes, he didn't mind at all, as long as he's happy then he will too!

"Yeah yeah congratulation" Taufan said before he fold his hand and smirk toward blaze while giving him a confident look.

"Enjoy your short victory because next time i will take the throne" he said confidently while blaze look at him with a grin, he puff his chest before putting one of his hand on his hips.

"Let's see about that dear brother~" he stood tall as confident as the wind manipulator before he give the second oldest a challenging look.

"Game on chicken head" Taufan taunt at him before the two of them begin to burst out laughing at their silly moment and decided to stop to find another thing to do and bond with their other brothers.

Blaze begin to look around the room curiously before his amber eyes caught a few instrument on the corner of the room that somewhat look abandoned from all the dust that covering it from top to bottom.

He beem in excitment before he randomly pick ice up from gempa's laps without any warning and sprint toward it which cause our blue polar bear to yelp in suprise from the sudden move.

Seeing how excited he got, Taufan immedietly pull gempa's hand gently while also using his power to carry the two youngest brother and follow their firehead brother.

They don't have the need to drag the oldest simply because halilintar will definetly follow them with no question needed after seeing the six of them move to another spot inside the room.

After a few smack of love and a short protest from ice to blaze's stunt earlier that almost cause his heart to jump out from his mouth, the seven of them look at all the instrument infront of them with curiousity and excitment.