oldest brother

"dad, what are we doing here?" A little boy ask to his father who looks like his life is on the line, he look at his son while forming a not so convincing smile to him.

"We are waiting for mama and your new siblings" he said while bend his body to be the same height as the child in front of him, his round eyes blink a few time before tilting his head slightly as he look at the door their mother in.

"New sibling?" The 10 years old boy said curiously which earn a slight chuckle from the man, his hand stretch and rubbed the boy's hair lovingly while nodding his head.

"Yes, you're going to be a big brother hali" he look at his oldest son before his gaze land on two other boys beside halilintar, holding him close as if they will loose him when they let go.

"You all will be a big brother" he said with a smile while also patting the two other boys beside halilintar, they both look at each other before they cling themself to the oldest with fear on their face.

"Aih? Why are both of you so afraid hmm? " Amato said while he giggle at his sons scared expresion, are they that nervous to see their new siblings?

"Who are you mister?" The boy with sapphire blue eyes said which send million arrow to his heart, his sons didn't remember him! His world is ending!

Amato process to backed into a corner, sad to see that his own blood sons didn't remember him at all!, halilintar on the other hand looking back and forward from his father to his two little brothers beside him.

"Ufan, gem that's our father silly" halilintar said while looking at both of them with gentle eyes, both of them continue to gaze at amato who keep crying on the corner completely ignoring the weird look he get from passerby.

"He is?" His golden eyes look at him curiously before slowly approach amato with his tiny feet and poking his back which earn amato's attention from sulking.

"Dada?" His word send more arrows to amato's heart, this time with happiness as he carried gempa high from the ground while he laugh loudly. Surprised by his sudden action gempa's eyes immediately glazed over ready to fall while he make a small sound in amato's hand.

"Nge..." His small whine send panic to amato with halilintar and taufan quickly approach the two of them, amato put gempa down while uttering an apology as gempa run to halilintar's and taufan's embraced.

"A- abang..."

"Shhh~, we're here" while halilintar calming the frighten gempa, Taufan on the other hand already hit amato's leg with his tiny hand multiple time with clear anger on his round and chubby face.

"You make gemgem cry! Bad! Bad!" He scream loudly while continue to hit his leg, amato didn't feel any pain on his leg but he is disappointed by himself for causing his own child to be frighten by his action.

"Taufan, manners" halilintar said with a firm tone, Taufan process to walk back to them with a pout as he hug gempa from behind.

"Apologize to him taufan" Taufan look at amato for a moment before he utter an apology under his breath which cause halilintar to sigh.

"Sorry dad, we just not use to see you around..." he awkwardly said while rubbing the back of his two younger siblings who were suddenly in a bad mood. amato nodded his head, he knew that he is rarely home that cause his own children to not recognize him as their father anymore.

The sound of multiple babies crying caught their attention as the door where their mother are opened revealing a female doctor that smile warmly at them.

"Congratulation sir, your childrens are born safely" she said while also looking at three boys that keep glazing the doors, she giggle slightly seeing the sparkle in the boy's eyes.