I'm sorry pt 3

*tw: Self harm, Attempted Suicide, Blood, scars*

*time jump from around 5 weeks*

For the last few weeks James and I have been getting closer. Spending most of our time together. Watching movies, having sex, chilling by the lake and a lot of cuddling. Tonight is no exception I'm curled up against James's chest in his way to oversized quidditch jersey. Reviewing my poetry. ''I really like that one. I like it more than this one.'' When Sirius comes up to us. ''Reg, we need to talk.'' ''Okay.'' ''In private please.'' He looks concerned. ''I'll be right back.'' I whisper in James's ear. I walk after Sirius leading me his dorm. Closing the door behind us. ''Look Reg I'm sorry but you have to stop this thing with James.'' ''What! Why?'' ''He doesn't care about you. He only does this to annoy me.'' ''No he doesn't he cares about me. He isn't like that.'' ''Reg I heard him say it. And as your big brother it's my duty to tell you these things.''

I storm out of the dorms. ''What's wrong my star?'' James tries to calm me down. This made me even angrier. I run to the Slytherin dorms as fast as I can. I made it into the commen room where Barty and Evan are. They are too busy with each other to notice me. Who does notice me is Pandora. She follows me up to my dorm. Where I fall into my bed sobbing. ''Hey'' she knocks on the door frame. ''Can I come in?'' I look up and give her a little nod. ''What happened?'' ''J-James doesn't care about me.'' I say. Tears rolling down my cheeks. ''Oh Reg, are you sure.'' I can't say anything. I just nod. She is the only one I've told about James.

*James's POV *

I'm not sure what Sirius said to Reg but he has been avioding me. He hasn't talked to me in days. I'm gonna talk to him today. I think to myself. Something has to be wrong. I walk out of the class we've just had. I follow him from a distance. He goes into the bathroom. I'm outside waiting for him to come out so I can talk to him. But he didn't. I've waited for about 5 minutes when I decide I've waited long enough. Something is wrong. Something is very wrong. He wouldn't take that long. I walk in and see that there is only one door locked. I nock but I didn't get a response. This isn't right.

I see Reg laying on the floor. I shake him in the hope of a response. Nothing. Not even a flinch. He's laying on the bathroom floor. I look down at his wrists. There's blood. So much blood. The red substance quickly taking over the white cotton of his shirt. My hearth falling to pieces. I know he's been depressed before. You could easily see that by looking at his wrists. The scars that healed over the last 8 months. They are open again. I panic because I don't know what to do. I quickly scrape the boy of the cold hard floor. I don't know how fast I need to get my robe of me and around him. I carefully wrap him in my robe. I open the stall door and run through the hallway as fast as I can. I can't lose him. Not now. Not after we didn't talk for days.

I arrive In the hospital wing. Ms Pomfrey comes running towards us. She looks very concerned. She points to a bed. I walk over and laid him down. ''What happened?'' ''I-I don't kn-know. I found him bleeding at his wrists in the bathroom.'' ''Get me those bandages.'' She points to a trolly in the middle of the hall. I didn't know what to grab so I just brought the whole trolly. ''Sit down mister Potter. You look like you could faint any moment.'' I sit down at the chair next to the bed. She put bandages over the cuts. ''You did a great job bringing him here. Take these, they'll help with the panic.'' She hands me 2 small pills. She was right they helped a lot.

For the next few hours I didn't leave his side. Not even for a minute. McGonagall enters the hospital wing. She scanned all of the beds. When she found me she picks starts walking towards me. She picks up her past as soon as she sees the blood all over my shirt. ''Mister Potter. What happened.'' She points at my shirt. My eyes point to the unconscious boy in the bed next to me. I'm trying to hold in the tears. Ms Pomfrey explain to her that he tried to take his own life and that she doesn't know is he's gonna make it. She walks to me with open arms. I stand up to give her a big hug. Holding in the tears works no longer. I cry my eyes out. She knew full well that she could lose her job doing this but she didn't seem to care.