Chapter 3

Note:- You can mute the audio if it feels disturbing😄

Suddenly it was announced on the speaker *Miss Manya Kapoor please come to the principal's officeManya: Is there any other Manya other then me *she said to Aratrika with a confused face*

Manya: Is there any other Manya other then me *she said to Aratrika with a confused face*

Aratrika: I guess no one *she said shrugging her shoulders*

Manya: Then it must be me lemme see what is the reason *she stood up and went out after taking the teacher's permit*

In principal's office ~~~

Principal: Manya come inside beta!!! your brother is here *Manya was shocked she looked at the man sitting in front of her*

*Manya was shocked she looked at the man sitting in front of her*

Manya: What the fuck are you doing here bhai???? Didn't i told you not to show your face here

Divit: Shut up yrr just tell me if its going okay or not and yes I didn't came to meet you I was just here to "Excuse us please ma'am" *he said in between after realising that the principal was all on her ears to listen to them*

Principal: oh yeah sure *she said after moving away from there a little so as to not to hear them*

Divit: I am here to talk to your principal about your safety as you know Papa and Shanaya they will not leave a chance to create problems for you they still don't know you have changed your school so you better not talk to them at all.

Manya: Ok bhai and you know to be honest its better here I have made few friends too and----*she was cut in between by her bhai*

Divit: Ok ok we will catch up later at home now I have to go for a rehearsal for a new concert *he said standing up*

*The bid goodbye to each other happily*

Meanwhile in class~~~~~~