Chapter 16

Note:- You can mute the audio if it feels disturbing😄

After finally putting that organic chocolate dip on my lips he just stared at me for seconds when he said

Divit: May I please?? *i can see him hoping for yes*

Aratrika: But-- we are *i was cutted off by him*

Divit: Yes or no?? *he said directly*

I just looked down not knowing what to say....I didn't wanted to pass on a No but I am not sure about Yes too

Divit: It's ok....I understand.....take time to get comfortable *he backed off smiling a little*

The time he said that my heart said you must kiss him right now if this way he is gonna deal with you then surely he is the one.....

Not knowing what to do I just pulled him from his collar his lips ended right a inch before mine

His eyes were widened I can see.....he looked messed up

Divit: What are you doing? Do not play with me *his lips trembling right there*

Aratrika: It's a yes *he tilted his face a little*

Divit: I am never gonna hurt you baby!!!....But still are you sure? *he asked me staring right in my eyes*

Aratrika: I want my first kiss to be yours and that's the end of everything *i dont know what i said and why i said.....its just came out subconsciously .....and i know i wont regret it*

End of Aratrika's pov

Divit's Pov:

I stared for a moment and asked

Divit: May I?? *i can clearly see she was nervous and unsure of this*

Aratrika: But-- we are *i cutted her off in between*

Divit: A yes or a no???

She just looked down....her movements felt a clear no to me....and i don't have guts to force her for anything....she is the princess and princesses have the right to decide...I just smiled a little and backed off....

Divit: It's ok....I understand.....take time to get comfortable!!!

I was about to turn around...when I felt myself pulled by her...her hands were right on my collar

And our lips an inch apart....due to the sudden force i was shocked i wasnt sure what to do....

Divit: What are you doing? Do not play with me *i said being torchered under her mere touch*

Aratrika: It's a yes *she said*

Divit: I am never gonna hurt you baby!!!....But still are you sure? *I said*