Chapter 18

Note:- You can mute the audio if it feels disturbing😄

Divit's Pov:

Divit: Fine I don't care

Aratrika: Ok even I don't!!! YOU MAY GO
I also have many options for this
Adi would surely come ohh even Manav would and then we can make one of my fantasies come tr--- *she was about to say something when i just closed her mouth with my plams and looked at her*

Divit: I will do this *i said and she just kissed my palms*
Aren't you getting bolder these days

Aratrika: am I?? *she raised her eyebrows at me*

Divit: Yes Priyeee!!!!!

Aratrika: Must be sangati ka asar (effect of company) *she said laughing a little*
Now let's don't waste our time because I am dieing from hunger now *she said pouting a little*

Divit: Aishh so sorry.....Actually I am not used to morning breakkie..... sooo......but let me get you something *i was about to turn away not until she held me*

Aratrika: I remember this is my time to plan everything

Divit: Yeah but you woke up early and just had a cup of tea!!!!

Aratrika: No we will do this first!!! *she said dragging me towards the place.....*

It was all covered with clay.....The seat where the seller was sitting....his hands....his clothes it was very disgusting to me But my eyes went to her who just had the purest smile observing his actions...I made my heart to do it for her🎀

Seller: You must be that girl who called early morning

Aratrika: Yes uncle!!!

Seller: Vaise mein ye sikhane vagera ka kaam nhi karta par tumne itta bola Hai sirf isliye (By the way i dont help on learning these.....but you requested this much so)

Aur ha accha bane chahe kharab tum dono jo banaoge apne saath le jana.....Mein yaha chotte baccho ke karname nhi rakh sakta (And yes whether you make a good one or a bad one...you must take it with you home...i dont keep such antics of kids here)
*he said making a bored expression and looking at us with some generous amount of irritation*

Divit: Ye buddhha kitta kharoos hai (This old man is so arrogant) *i said whispering in her ears who was about to collect the things....and she just hitted me in my stomach with her elbow to which i groaned*

Aratrika: Shut up!!! don't speak like that

We were finally trying to make a pot....I sat on one side of the wheel and she sat infront of me while that Man sat on right side.....

I sat on one side of the wheel and she sat infront of me while that Man sat on right side

Aratrika: We will make it a vase or a bowl what say?? *she said excitedly*

Divit: A bow--- *i was cutted off by that man*