Chapter 20

Note:- You can mute the audio if it feels disturbing😄

Aratrika's Pov:

Divit: OK now wait for me here like 5 minutes and I will be back *he said *

Aratrika: But where are you even going

Divit: I will be back soon don't worry *he said assuring with a smile*

I started tapping my feets on the floor continuously waiting for him to return......

Aratrika: He said five minutes and now it's going to be almost 15 minutes *i said moving my eyes here and there*

And in a swift motion the gate of the cafe opened...Our eyes collided with each other and a smile itself made it's way on both of our faces....

Divit: Sorry actually the place was crowded
*he said while taking his seat beside me*

Aratrika: But where were you?? *i said frowning my brows*

And in no time I felt myself getting pulled
He pulled me up to his lap and made me sit there

And in no time I felt myself getting pulled He pulled me up to his lap and made me sit there

Aratrika: The hell you scared me *i said almost amused*

Divit: Did I sorry priyee *he said pouting a little*

Aratrika: It's ok....*i was about to get up but he kept his tattoed hands on my thighs*

Aratrika: What??? *i said looking at him questioning*
Divit: Did I say you can get up *he said gawking at me*

Aratrika: But....

Divit: Shh *he said turning me around a little*

And I felt him touching my hairs precisely tucking something before I can turn around he held me....

Divit: Don't move...I will show you

Aratrika: Oh ok!! *i said sitting still*

And I felt him shoving his hands inside the pocket and taking out something and soon I felt a click sound...which made me assured that he was clicking a photo