T H R E E

Changbin walks past the cafe on his way home from the senior music club. Suddenly, he stops and stares. It was Minho and Jisung, talking happily. Jisung bangs his head onto the table and says something that Minho laughs at. Changbin didn't know that it would be this painful to watch Jisung fall for someone else.

Changbin sighs and keeps walking. In a month, Minho would break Jisung's heart and Changbin would have Jisung all to himself.

"Changbinnie!"

Changbin stopped and turned around, sighing. He loves Felix, he really does, he just doesn't love that Felix wants to be with him twenty-four-seven.

"Hey, Felix," Changbin says.

"Binnie, what's wrong?" Felix asks, clinging onto Changbin's arm.

Jisung always knew how to hold onto him right.

"I... Just saw Minho and Jisung." Changbin says. "They seem to be getting on well."

"What's wrong with that?" Felix asks innocently. Too innocently.

"What do you think, Felix?" Changbin asks harshly. "You know that I was just rejected by him!"

Felix scoffs. "I know, but you need to move on."

"Felix," Changbin says, "I'm not looking for someone else. Jisung will come to his senses eventually."

"And if you end up waiting forever?" Felix asks.

"I won't be." Changbin states, staring back at the cafe.

Felix stares at Changbin, wishing that his plan had worked. It can still work; he just needs to wait. He'll wait forever.

"Changbin!"

Felix and Changbin turn to the person who had yelled out for Changbin.

Changbin's face breaks out into a real smile. "Hey, Seungmin."

Seungmin runs up to them and bends over, his hands on his knees, Felix indiscreetly silently judging him. "Give me a m-moment..."

Once Seungmin's breath has caught up with him, he stands up and grins at Changbin, who smiles back. "Because you couldn't come to our tutor lesson yesterday, I made you a cheat sheet myself!"

Changbin smiles at the happy boy in front of him. Seungmin goes through his bag and hands Changbin a piece of paper.

"Thanks, Seungmin-ah!" Changbin says. "I'll repay you by paying for your dinner. Tomorrow?"

Seungmin's face flushes slightly, probably from the cold, and he nods. "Y-yeah!"

"I'll text you."

Seungmin nods and runs off to the car park. "Hwang Hyunjin you better not have left me behind!" Seungmin yells.

Changbin smiles at Seungmin's back as he runs off.

"Uhm, who was he?" Felix asks.

"My friend," Changbin says, "he's tutoring me. He's in your year, actually."

Felix starts laughing. "You're being tutored by someone a year younger than you? He's in year ten and you're in year eleven."

Changbin scowls. "I remember when you got tutored by Huening Kai? In year nine."

Felix stops laughing. "Shut up."

Changbin laughs at Felix. "Well, I'm gonna go, see you tomorrow."

Felix hugs Changbin. "Bye."

Changbin awkwardly pats Felix on the back. "Bye, Felix."

Felix lets go of Changbin and Changbin walks away, thoughts of Jisung going through his head.