S I X

A/N: Hey, bestiesss!!! I came out to my online friend, and she was supportive!!! I'm so happy and I'm thinking of coming out to some of my close friends, but I don't know if I should, yet. I meant to upload this yesterday for Stray Kids 6th anniversary, but I forgot because of all the pictures I got of them!!! ALSO, JISUNG AND MINHO GOT THEIR OWN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS AND I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!!! ALSO, I LOVE JISUNG'S HAIR THESE DAYS IT'S SO CUTEEE!!!
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

Changbin followed Jisung to the music room to meet mister Kim, so they could go to the uni campus.

"Wonpil!" Jisung squealed, immediately hugging their teacher.

Changbin gave mister Kim a small smile, slightly jealous that Jisung had hugged him.

"Hey, Changbin, Jisung," mister Kim said, ruffling the youngest's hair, "let's go, shall we?"

Jisung was talking animatedly with mister Kim and Chnagbin was walking next to them in silence. Changbin hesitated, then he slid his hand into Jisung's.

"And I-I..." Jisung stopped talking and his cheeks flushed. He looked up at Changbin and Changbin could see the adorable blush on his cheeks.

Changbin raised an eyebrow, teasing Jisung slightly, even though he knew he probably had a small flush of color on his cheeks.

Jisung looked down and continued talking, significantly quieter than before.

"A-and I... Uh, I told my mum to... Uh... I told her to... Umm..." Jisung paused. "I forgot. Sorry. It was a long time ago. When I was three."

Mister Kim laughed and flashed Changbin a knowing look.

"So, Jisung," mister Kim said, smirking for some reason, "who'd you write your song about? A love song like that had to have personal inspiration."

Jisung flushed and squeezed Changbin's hand. "I-I..."

Mister Kim started laughing and ruffled Jisung's hair again, while Changbin watched them in confusion.

"Jisung?" Changbin asked, running his thumb on the back of Jisung's hand.

"I-I'll tell you later..." Jisung said embarrassedly.

Changbin smiled and nodded. "Ok, don't forget."

Jisung nodded then turned to mister Kim. "Wonpil, hyung! Are we almost there?" He whined.

Mister Kim nodded and opened the door to a run-down building. "No one uses this recording studio, because it looks less new and nice and the other one has new equipment, but the new equipment does the same things as this stuff does, so we'll have this all to ourselves."

Changbin could tell that Jisung wanted to get started already but didn't want to be annoying. "Jisung, let's warm up while mister Kim sets everything up, yeah?"

Jisung nodded aggressively and let Changbin drag him to a piano in the corner of the room.

After five minutes of warming up, Jisung grabbed his lyrics and stepped into the booth nervously. Changbin watched Jisung and gave him a thumbs-up with an encouraging smile.

After a moment, Jisung started singing and Changbin thought he was hearing an angel. He already knew how good Jisung was, so he listened to the lyrics more and hoped that the song was about him. The lyrics were so beautiful and heartfelt and Changbin almost started crying.

"Iksukji ana babe, museun mareul haedo wae irae na simjangi tteollyeo babe, aesseo damdamharyeo hae bwado tteollineun nae moksori, eojeongjjeonghan momjisi gwaenhi tto keunsori, naege mareul geonnedo," Jisung sang.

Changbin smiled at Jisung, proud of how his favorite boy had improved.

An hour later, they were done. Mister Kim left them, telling Jisung that they would talk tomorrow and Changbin knew this was his chance to talk to Jisung, alone.

"Hey, Sungie?" Changbin called out softly.

"Yeah, Binnie hyung?" Jisung asked.

That nickname didn't sound good coming from Felix's mouth, but when Jisung said it, Changbin felt butterflies erupt in his stomach.

"D-do you want to go and get something to eat?" Changbin asked nervously.

"Yeah!" Jisung said happily. "Can we get cheesecake?"

"Anything for you." Changbin blurt out.

Jisung and Changbin both blushed and looked down.

"L-let's go," Changbin stuttered out, knowing that Jiusng didn't like being on the streets after dark.

Jisung nodded and Changbin took his hand, taking him to a twenty-four hour cafe.

"Cheesecake!?" Jiusng asked excitedly, jumping in excitement.

"Yes," Changbin says, smiling softly at Jisung, "I'll go and buy some for you, you go find a seat for us."

Jisung nods and walks off as Changbin goes to the counter.

"Hello," the girl says, "welcome to Circus Cafe, what can I get for you?"

"Uh, a slice of plain cheesecake," Changbin says, "and an iced americano."

"Anything else?" The girl asks.

Changbin shakes his head and pays, taking Jiusng's cheesecake to him.

"Cheesecake!" Jisung exclaims and Changbin smiles fondly at him.

"I'll walk you home in twenty minutes?" Changbin asked Jisung, watching as Jisung stuffed his cheeks with cheesecake.

Jisung nodded happily and continued eating.

Ten minutes later, Changbin's drink came.

"Changbinnie," Jisung said, "aren't you going to be cold drinking that? It's almost winter and you're drinking a cold drink."

"I'll be fine," Changbin said, tickling under Jisung's chin, "don't you worry."

Jisung giggled adorably and stole Changbin's americano.

"Hey!" Changbin complained jokingly as Jisung took a sip of his drink.

"Yummy!" Jisung giggled, even though his face was scrunched up from the bitter taste.

Changbin silently cooed at Jisung and took his americano back. "I'll get you home now, it's already dark."

Jisung nodded nervously and they exited the cafe.

Changbin took Jisung's hand in his own and let Jisung cling onto his arm.

"So," Changbin said, "what do you think about Minho?"

"He's nice and has amazing visuals," Jisung says, "and he's really smart."

Changbin poked the inside of his cheek with his thumb, jealous from hearing Jisung talk about another man like that. "Even better visuals than your hyungie?"

"Yes!" Jisung giggles, "even better visuals than Chan hyung."

"Yah!" Changbin yells, jokingly glaring at Jisung.

"I'm joking, hyung!" Jisung says, still giggling his adorable giggles. "No one has better visuals than Changbinnie hyung!" Jisung sings.

Changbin blushes and looks down at Jisung.

(A/N: I know Changbin is the shortest, but he's taller than Jisung in this ff. Don't come for me, besties.)

"We're here!" Jisung's voice breaks through Changbin's thoughts. "Thank you for walking me home, hyungie..."

Changbin smiles. "No problem, Jisungie."

"See you tomorrow, hyung!" Jisung calls out, running to his front door. "Text me when you get home so I don't get worried and know that you're alive!"

Changbin chuckles, standing and watching Jisung walk into his house.