T W E L V E

A/N: Last day of term 1!!!
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

Changbin had heard Minho asking Jisung out. He had excused himself to go to the bathroom and eavesdropped on them. He knew that he had hired Minho to make Jisung fall in love with him, and then break his heart, but it was so hard to watch. Much harder than he thought it would be.

Changbin walked into the kitchen and purposefully sat away from Felix. Changbin grabbed the rest of Jisung's breakfast and finished it for him, knowing he wouldn't go back and finish it. He felt Felix's eyes on him but didn't look up from Jisung's, now his, breakfast.

"Binnie!" Felix exclaimed. "Do you want to come to my place tonight?"

"Can't." Changbin said. "I'm taking my friend to dinner."

"Which friend?" Felix's voice lowered slightly. He'd heard it enough times to be able to hear when Felix was mildly pissed.

"Seungmin," Changbin said, "my tutor, you met him a while ago, remember?"

"Mhm," Felix hummed, "why're you going for dinner?"

"To thank him for helping me and doing my cheat sheet for me." Changbin replied, standing up to put the plate in the sink.

"Can I come?" Felix asked.

"Um, no," Changbin says, "I'm just going with Seungmin. We're gonna have dinner, then we'll play video games at his house."

Changbin turned around just in time to see Felix rolling his eyes.