T H I R T E E N

A/N: Heyy, Bestiesss... Sorry, my school holidays started last week and I've been spending some time on myself. At least you'll know who Jisung is scared to meet by the end of this chapter~
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

The next day, Jisung was a nervous wreck. He was so scared to face his secret and meet his biological parents who, might he mention, are mafia bosses.

"Don't worry, Ji," Yugyeom said as he tried to convince Jisung to get out of the car, "they won't hurt you."

They were outside a cliche-like mansion, fit for a stereotypical mafia boss. It would've been funny for Jisung in a different situation. Jisung wasn't getting out of the car, his anxiety acting up.

"Jisung, get out of the car." Yugyeom stated, firmly.

And that's what made Jisung burst into tears. "I-I don-don't wanna g-go!" He cried.

Yugyeom's face softened and he gently wrapped his arms around Jisung. "I'm sorry, bub... But you need to meet your parents. You don't have to change your last name or anything, you just have to meet them, ok? If you still feel like this in an hour or two, we can leave early and get cheesecake on the way home and watch Howl's Moving Castle, yeah?"

Jisung sniffled and nodded. "P-promise?"

"Promise."

Jisung wiped his nose on a tissue and wiped his eyes on his sweater paws.

"D-do I look ok?" Jisung asked quietly.

"You look great," Yugyeom said softly, "you always look great."

Jisung smiled shyly and let Yugyeom pull him out of the car. He locked the car and led Jisung to the front door.

"C-can I ring the doorbell?" Jisung asked quietly.

Yugyeom nodded and gave Jisung an encouraging smile. Jisung hesitated, then he pressed his finger against the doorbell. He heard the bell sound and giggled. The sound was the song by Orange Caramel called Catallena, the really funny part at the start.

A minute later, the door opened and a handsome man stood in the doorway.

"Hey, Yuggie," he said, winking at Yugyeom.

"Not now, Bam," Yugyeom said, "I'm here with Jisung to meet Mark and Jackson."

"Oh, so he's the son!" The guy exclaimed. "Mark and Jackson have been so nervous the past week, it's actually really funny. Aw, and I never thought they'd have such a cute kid!"

"Stop, Bam," Yugyeom scolded as Jisung's hand slipped into his, "you'll regret being born if you make him overwhelmed."

He rolled his eyes and crouched down a bit. "Hey, I'm BamBam, uhh... You can call me your uncle."

Jisung nodded and looked down. He didn't want to be rude, but he had just had an anxiety attack and he wasn't feeling the best.

"Bam, just take us to Mark and Jackson," Yugyeom sighed, "Jisungie here needs to see that his biological parents love him and-"

"Ok, let's go," BamBam said, turning around and walking into the house- uh, mansion.

Yugyeom gently pushed Jisung into the house and closed the door behind them. Jisung clung to Yugyeom's hand as they followed BamBam into a large livingroom.

"Mark, Jackson!" BamBam said happily. "I present you, your son!"

Two men turned their heads to the door where Jisung and Yugyeom stood. Jisung's grip on Yugyeom's hand tightened slightly as he took a small step back.