Chapter 2

May 13, 2024

Adie's POV after he sent Heather home

She is truly something although I'm not attracted to her to think of her as someone I would date and not that she wasn't pretty or anything but she just gives me a vibe of a little sister which made me want to befriend her. As I was near the café my phone rung and I saw that it was my friend

"Adie andito na kami sa labas sumilip kami sa café wala ka dun nasaan ka na ba?" Janine said with a hint of worry filling her voice (Adie was outside we checked in the café but you weren't there, Where are you?)

"Ah sorry naglakad lakad lang ako pero malapit na ako" I replied to her as I walked faster then as I got a view of the café I saw them standing outside I ended the call then called after them (Ah sorry I went out for a walk but I'm near)

When I was finally near them I earned a smack on the back of my head and they expressed their worries because of me not being in the café but I reassured them that I just went out on a walk.

"I have a feeling na may kasama na babae to kanina" Franz said jokingly which everyone kind of agreed with. (I have a feeling that he was with a girl earlier)

"hays basta kung meron man dadating din ang araw at ipapakilala niya siya satin" Janine said as he pats my shoulder and proceeded to go inside the car (The day will come the he will introduce her to us)

I rode at the back of the car to have my privacy seeing everyone was out of it since they had gone out for a drink and although they weren't completely wasted all the partying did tire them out still. I decided to pull up my phone and go through Heather's Instagram since I hadn't had the time to look at her profile.

Heather's pov

I woke up around 10 am and got ready I packed a few clothes since today I would be leaving Manila in two days and this was something I usually do during summer I went back to my province where my family is and I just returned to Manila once the summer vacation ends.

After I finished packing I decided it was time for me to go to school to pick the summary of my grades I dressed up in a simple white shirt and black baggy pants and put on my black and white Nike Air Force. I then just brought a cross-body bag where I can store a folder where I will put the papers I will get at school.

Although yes I earned a lot from my streaming and my sponsors, I made sure not to spend recklessly so instead of taking Grab to go to school I took the good old public transportation besides I'm still too lazy to get a driver's license even though I'm old enough to get one. It honestly took quite some time to appeal to my parents for me to get a place in BGC but my greatest weapon is that the condo was near my school.

As I was on my way to school, I just remembered I never thanked Adie for walking with me on my way back so I pulled up my phone and texted him thanking him for accompanying me in the café and walking me home.

I arrived at school and met up with my classmates. So here's the thing about my career only relatives then Angie, her brother, Andrei and her childhood bestfriend Aleigh were the only ones who knew about me being the streamer Azurabxby. Meaning none of my classmates knew and not even my closest friends I was unsure of sharing but maybe one day I will just not now.

I then received a reply from Adie I made sure no one was peeking on my phone especially one of my closest classmates who was a big fan of him. He replied "You're welcome" and asked if I had any plans for tomorrow, I then told him that I would be leaving Manila today and wouldn't be back up until the end of July.

I think I had been too focused on my phone that my classmates had started to notice. One of them took the initiative and took my phone which thankfully I had closed.

"Renee sino ba inamessage mo sa phone kanina pa yan?" Aleigh said with a hint of teasing in the tone of her voice. (Renee who are you messaging that has been on for a while)

"Ah it was just my Tita asking me to buy something before I go home" I replied as I snatched back my phone and we proceeded to get our summary of grades.

The least to say I had decent grades at least but I never bragged and as I was standing up all eyes were on me

"You're going na? come on Ren tomorrow ka nalang mag byahe pauwi come with us and let's have a drink since it's the end of the second semester" Aleigh then said as put her arms around my shoulder

"Sorry guys but I have to pass on this one, Planado na kasi na ngayon na ako uuwi sa amin" I replied giving them a sorry look (Sorry guys I have to pass on this one, it's already planned that I go home today)

They then bid their goodbyes to me and proceeded to make me promise that when I returned to Manila I would inform them and we would go out. I then went back home prepared my things and waited for my uncle to pick me up. 

Author's note:

This is quite a short chapter which is why this is posted on the same day as the chapter also just a warning this story will only update once a week. Also another thing this is a slow paced story.