Chapter 6

Third person's POV

It was around 9 am when Heather was woken up by a voice she knew well and there were sounds of some cooking signifying they were cooking in the kitchen. Not wanting to get up she draped the blanket over her head, then it was taken off and sounds of the curtain being set aside took over the room. Letting in the brightness of the sun hit her.

"Dear gising na, parang meron ka dapat ikwento sa akin," Her cousin Maria said smirking as she sat near her gently shaking her to wake up. (Dear wake up, I think you have something to tell me)

"Anong ikwento wla naman akong dapat ikwento" Heather groans as she slowly gets up.

Heather lived alone in the condo but was often visited by Yumi, her Aunt, or Maria since they were the closest people to her. They were also tasked to check in on her because Heather's parents worried that Heather might not take care of the condo well since she had a lot to do.

"Eh, ano to?" Maria said as she brought up a piece of paper in front of Heather's face which caused her eyes to widen but then slowly relaxed. (What is this?)

"Ok yes someone was with me last night but remember Adie right?" Heather then started as she fixed the couch

"Yes Renee, pero Arthur ang nakalagay dito hindi Adie," she said as she gave Heather a light tap on the head. (Yes Renee, but it said Arthur, not Adie)

Heather knew her cousin wasn't dumb I mean she was a third-year psych student and she knew her very well that she could give her the answer without even speaking so she gave him the "Who do you think it is?" look.

Which caused Maria to gasp she slapped Heather on the shoulder

"Hoy! Wag mo kong lokohin ng ganiyan" she said lightly irritated thinking Heather was lying. (Hey! Don't joke with me about things like these)

Heather did not give any response but remained staring at her which caused Maria to realize that she wasn't lying. Ever since Heather moved to Manila they had been closer than ever, Maria knows every secret that Heather might hold, and the same goes for Heather Maria.

They had that kind of bond that whenever they would talk it would surely take hours to finish and wasn't just any talk but a deep talk, an open talk about all sorts of topics that all opinions were not judged. They treat each other like sisters.

"Girl! How did you meet him, and how did he end up here? That doesn't mean he's the Arthur Nery you can invite him over and Might I add kayong dalawa lang andito? Spill na sis" She said as she gave Heather another slap on the arm. (Doesn't mean he's the Arthur Nery you can invite him over Might I add you two were alone here? Spill now Sis)

"Grabe ah aga aga ilang palo na sa balikat natatanggap ko sayo, hinay hinay lang buong araw tayo magkasama" Heather said as she rubs her right shoulder where maria had been playfully hitting her (Jeez it's still early and I've already got a lot of hit on my shoulder from you, calm down were gonna be together the whole day)

Maria then laughed and told Heather to take a bath while Maria finished cooking her breakfast. After I refreshen I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast and as I ate breakfast I told her everything that happened.

Two weeks Later

Third person's POV

"Arthur bagay ung brown and beige mo na jacket ung may tatak na A" Clarice his stylist had suggested (Arthur I think the brown and beige jacket with a print of letter A Fits)

Arthur then nodded and walked back to his room going through his closet. As now he had gone through it all he realized it was nowhere to be seen. He thought to himself when he had last worn the jacket. He then remembers wearing it the day he met Heather but thinks he had brought along his clothes when he left.